LOGIN
Lake-Link

Larry Smith Fishing show

4/18/16 @ 4:56 AM
ORIGNAL POST
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
I've watched this show a couple times now, and think it's a pretty good show. He seems down to earth. What do you guys think?

DISPLAYING 31 TO 40 OF 253 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/4/19 @ 7:05 PM
JS-Fish
JS-Fish
MEMBER since 6/19/16

They should go back to the old intro, the newer one is really stupid with the truck flying out of the woods, and other dumb stuff like that. Plus this show is more like a commercial than pretty much every other outdoor show.

9/4/19 @ 5:56 PM
gobbler
MEMBER since 6/30/01

Maybe it was his stance on global warming

9/4/19 @ 11:46 AM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

Haha, gobbler, I was wondering the same thing!  

4 or 5 guys in the boat in 80° weather AND a Jiffy power auger?

That's offseason marketing right there!  

It looked to me like they were in University Bay. I used to fish that area for Bluegills and east towards the deeper water for Smallies and Walleyes at night.  

9/2/19 @ 7:17 PM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18

I channel surfed instantly when Larry started munching the night crawler.

9/2/19 @ 11:23 AM
gobbler
MEMBER since 6/30/01

What was the deal with the ice drill in the boat

8/13/19 @ 3:40 PM
mr.wally
MEMBER since 4/16/04

It's a great day to be alive,we eat-fish eat?

8/12/19 @ 11:19 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Vegas Lonney has always had separate websites for ice fishing and open water.  I think he's more noted for his ice fishing because of his fishing with Larry. I'm not sure if he has as many people working for him in the open water season either.

8/12/19 @ 8:13 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

I kind of liked last week's show, but I like any show filmed in Door County.

I noticed Lonney had a different website promoting his guide service.  I thought he was trophyicefish.com .  I looked it up and it is still there, but he has another website.

Maybe one is for ice, the other is for open water.

Thought maybe it had something to do with his little incident on the ice this past winter.

Either way, they fished where the wind allowed.  Caught a few.  Nothing overly big, but it sure looked fun.  

8/10/19 @ 9:42 PM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

I agree bass. Something has changed on the show. 

I think they should shorten the opening intro by 2 minutes (and it still would be too long). I like goofing around, it shows how it really is, but it's going too far. 

Where's tbe Shotgun Chef? He used to have a segment every week. Less goofing on tape, more Chef. 

8/10/19 @ 1:10 PM
bass2403
User since 10/15/03

Watched the show or should I say commercial fishing for smallies.  The guests should have done the show.   Larry spent the whole show doing commercials only caught one fish.

Tip of the week,shut up and fish.

I'm pretty much done with this show!

DISPLAYING 31 TO 40 OF 253 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.