LOGIN
Lake-Link

Larry Smith Fishing show

4/18/16 @ 4:56 AM
ORIGNAL POST
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
I've watched this show a couple times now, and think it's a pretty good show. He seems down to earth. What do you guys think?

DISPLAYING 20 TO 29 OF 253 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/6/19 @ 10:32 AM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

MY OPINION...that's not "hunting". They had multiple vehicles, multiple bait sites with cameras,  walkie-talkies and cell phones for communication between those vehicles, hounds that search for the bears. 

The guys wait to hear the hounds when they tree a bear, THEN they go and shoot the bear in the tree. 

I am not anti-hunting by any means, but that isn't sporting OR hunting. Again, my opinion. 

10/6/19 @ 9:59 AM
CHARIPAR BROS.
CHARIPAR BROS.
User since 6/16/08

Somebody please tell me they were hunting "in a pen". If not everything shown was  illegal    I am referring to the deer hunt part of the show

9/30/19 @ 7:37 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

show aired here at regular time

9/29/19 @ 8:23 PM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

Mine recorded as normal. They were fishing deep for Lakers on Lake Superior with "Beyond the Catch". 

They had Hevi Shot brand shells strapped to the net. "Get the Hevi Shot!" A little shot at another show?

I know it's their living and sponsors mean everything to local shows, but commercials do their job. Pumping ALL these towels, boat covers, fishing nets with shells strapped  on them, ice augers in boats in the middle of summer, during the show...cmon man. 

9/29/19 @ 6:38 PM
daleracefan
User since 3/27/02

No show today? Mine didn’t tape

9/19/19 @ 12:00 PM
knobbs
knobbs
User since 3/24/10

Anyone have any recommendations for a taxidermist.  The one I have previously used in the past has given it up. Anywhere from marinette to Oshkosh would be preferred.  Bonus if they specialize in panfish.  

9/15/19 @ 3:33 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13

I couldn’t deal with that thing climbing all over me when I’m trying to stuff

9/15/19 @ 10:29 AM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

I showed Mrs.Manitoba the last 2 or 3 intro's of Larry's shows. 

Now she wants to get a pet skunk like Lil Stinker. He is kinda cute! 

9/6/19 @ 5:23 AM
fishnhunt14
User since 4/17/07

I enjoy the shows where Larry fishes without other guides. I get tired of the constant plugging of "how do folks get ahold of you" etc.

9/5/19 @ 9:52 PM
PY Buck Chaser
User since 10/26/09

What happened to Larry Smith's cooking guy Shotgun?

DISPLAYING 20 TO 29 OF 253 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.