LOGIN
Lake-Link

Larry Smith Fishing show

4/18/16 @ 4:56 AM
ORIGINAL POST
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
User since 7/9/12
I've watched this show a couple times now, and think it's a pretty good show. He seems down to earth. What do you guys think?

DISPLAYING 20 TO 29 OF 375 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

10/19/20 @ 5:46 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Yup, a piss can, usually an old coffee can, with the edges smoothed out!, was std equipment in Dad's boat,  along with a roll of tp in a plastic bag... especially for those days sitting in a blind,  or grabbing a tree trunk... as he explained,  it wasn't modesty,  it was decency... good lesson from my old man 

10/19/20 @ 5:11 PM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09

well here is my 2 cents worth not that it matters but when I was a younger guy and my dad was taking me fishing you learned to get in the boat and kneel down and piss in a container so everyone and there brother dont have to see you peeing and it is a whole lot safer. Just a little common sense that I still do to this day. If you dont want to be safe and you really want the whole world to see ya go ahead.I would rather not have to watch it.

10/19/20 @ 9:19 AM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Photographing or filming buddies in a compromising position?  Yeah, that seldom happens.  

Keep talking about crapping your pants and sitting in it all day.  That’s not weird at all.....

And Amen to showing the flag and being proud to be an American.  

10/19/20 @ 8:15 AM
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
MEMBER since 12/15/08

Boys, boys.......hold on to your Hineys!

10/19/20 @ 4:11 AM
Paranoid Percher
User since 8/19/18

Larry shows the American Flag every show and says he a proud American that blows any other show off the water

10/19/20 @ 3:02 AM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

Not sure how you’re comparing pissing off the boat on tv to pulling gags on buddies.  It was weird, end of story. 

10/18/20 @ 9:05 PM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Not directed at you, Tuffy.  You made your intentions clear.  

The gang on Larry’s show like to embarrass each other back and forth.  Whether it’s lamphreys on the neck, giving Lightning the business for not having a gf, betting on eating bait, skunk crap in the boat, whatever.  

Was the pee filming a little over the top? Maybe. But we’ve all pulled gags on our buddies in the boat or in camp.  The moral outrage here is a bit much.  JG goes most of a show with boogers hanging off his nose, for gosh sake.  Lighten up.  

10/18/20 @ 8:28 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

I just don’t understand the point. What was he going for or trying to prove? Just strange if you ask me. 

10/18/20 @ 8:04 PM
Tuffy2
MEMBER since 7/7/04

Borrowing a line from the Gillespie defenders.....

If you don’t like his show, then don’t watch it.  Simple.  

I think that is exactly what I said I was going to do.

10/18/20 @ 6:38 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

wear them like that all day

DISPLAYING 20 TO 29 OF 375 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.