Lake-Link
CORONAVIRUS STATEMENT FROM LAKE-LINK

Larry Smith Fishing show

4/18/16 @ 5:56 AM
ORIGNAL POST
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
I've watched this show a couple times now, and think it's a pretty good show. He seems down to earth. What do you guys think?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 317 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
4/12/20 @ 6:55 PM
fishfillet
User since 1/8/13

Fish away Larry.  Stay at home is unconstitutional.  Our "leaders" do not have our best interest in mind.  The virus is real, but so was h1n1.  Nothing was done much about that.  Quit being sheep.  Live your lives people.  They are just trying to keep us scared.  Keep your space so you don't get a ticket.  Be safe, but don't be scared.  KEEP FISHING EVERYBODY!

4/12/20 @ 6:44 PM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18

This show is getting pretty tasteless with all the farting.Its been displayed on more than one show.I’ll stick with Waters and Woods.

3/31/20 @ 4:11 AM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

Actually It was good to not hear Covid-19 mentioned for a change! That’s all u hear non stop. If u don’t know about social distancing by now u have your head in the sand. Yes it’s a serious issue but it gets a bit depressing hearing it 24/7!

3/30/20 @ 8:05 PM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05

Arod....take a deep breath...I was a bit harsh..I know your heart is in the right spot...but...wan't it nice to watch a video and not hear a thing about C-19...nothing...catching fish....nice fish he really did mention he wasn't gonna quit fishing...and he didn't...nice show...nice pike....got our mind off the BS.....and if you consider guys like him your "leader" that is setting the bar pretty low LOL.......helluva guide but surely not my idol.....

3/30/20 @ 7:08 AM
Arod
User since 2/26/13

There is nothing wrong with still fishing but with the directives from our leaders we need to be fishing close to home. We all have to be responsible with our activities to protect ourselves, family, friends and people we don't know. If a show disregards the current directives to fishing where ever they want they are being irresponsible. We all have to be together on this and to do they right things in trying to get our situations back to normal. Prop-Buster stay safe and healthy.

3/29/20 @ 8:25 PM
Scout n Mike
User since 3/2/20

Limit is 5 walleye & 20 perch per day. Possession is double that. Although the weather worked against our party of 6, we had 4 perch over 10 inches after two days. Seems the perch population is down and our guides wanted us to fish for northerns.

3/29/20 @ 6:24 PM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

Ive just seen greatly reduced max limits in the past 20 years. The most glaring was probably Mille Lacs recently....totally shut down. 

Those are beautiful fish, I just hope they are very careful about how many fish they haul in over there

3/29/20 @ 2:17 PM
Arod
User since 2/26/13

Scout and Mike, Thanks for explaining. With that said maybe a disclaiming to start the program would have been beneficial. The show gave the impression that there was no regard for the stay at home decree and social distancing. Stay safe and healthy!

3/29/20 @ 12:26 PM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

Whats the limit on Perch out there? The catch they showed was certainly A LOT. I won't speculate the number.

Multiply that times thousands of anglers. 

How long will that hold up? 

3/29/20 @ 11:42 AM
Scout n Mike
User since 3/2/20

That show was done on March 15 & 16th. We were out with Perch Eyes on the 13th & 14th, so that was all before the current situation we are in. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 317 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.