LOGIN
Lake-Link

Larry Smith Fishing show

4/18/16 @ 5:56 AM
ORIGINAL POST
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
I've watched this show a couple times now, and think it's a pretty good show. He seems down to earth. What do you guys think?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 362 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/19/20 @ 9:43 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

He is a tremendous human. Amen. 

10/19/20 @ 9:41 PM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Fished with Larry and Lance as well.  Second that, SMG.  

10/19/20 @ 9:40 PM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Same trip.  Old man takes a leak and says, “Wow.  I almost filled up the can.  Check this out.”   

Buddy looks at the can.  Old man says, “Are you really looking at my pee?  What’s the matter with you?  Sick [email protected]

Dad was on a roll that day......

10/19/20 @ 9:37 PM
SMG1957
User since 1/19/18

Having fished with Larry and Lance over forty times in the last five years, I can tell you they are two stand up guys. Nobody works harder to get you on fish than these guys. They are always willing to help and share their knowledge.  Both are great outdoorsman who like to have a little fun.  

10/19/20 @ 8:41 PM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09

hahahahaha  good one

10/19/20 @ 7:40 PM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Funny story.  Dad and I were fishing with a buddy in the old man’s boat.  Buddy uses the piss can and makes the statement the it’s tough when the end of your junk hits the bottom of the can.  The old man never misses a beat and says, “Piss in the open end, dumbass.”   We still laugh about that one......

10/19/20 @ 6:46 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Yup, a piss can, usually an old coffee can, with the edges smoothed out!, was std equipment in Dad's boat,  along with a roll of tp in a plastic bag... especially for those days sitting in a blind,  or grabbing a tree trunk... as he explained,  it wasn't modesty,  it was decency... good lesson from my old man 

10/19/20 @ 6:11 PM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09

well here is my 2 cents worth not that it matters but when I was a younger guy and my dad was taking me fishing you learned to get in the boat and kneel down and piss in a container so everyone and there brother dont have to see you peeing and it is a whole lot safer. Just a little common sense that I still do to this day. If you dont want to be safe and you really want the whole world to see ya go ahead.I would rather not have to watch it.

10/19/20 @ 10:19 AM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Photographing or filming buddies in a compromising position?  Yeah, that seldom happens.  

Keep talking about crapping your pants and sitting in it all day.  That’s not weird at all.....

And Amen to showing the flag and being proud to be an American.  

10/19/20 @ 9:15 AM
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
MEMBER since 12/15/08

Boys, boys.......hold on to your Hineys!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 362 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.