Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Lake WI bass fishing

12/4/14 @ 8:57 AM
ORIGNAL POST
Bearfield boy
User since 12/4/14
I have been invited to spend four days at Lake Wisconsin next summer for a bass fishing adventure. Never have fished in WI. Any advice about this lake's bass fishing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
12/11/14 @ 11:05 AM
fishfinder101
fishfinder101
User since 1/1/10
I'll look forward to hearing from you, I'm also make a lot of my own baits, but mainly for musky. So I'll be interested to see what you have, I'm always excited to see what others are building.

12/10/14 @ 7:50 AM
Bearfield boy
User since 12/4/14
I will definitely contact you prior to hitting Lake Wisconsin. Really looking forward to this trip. I'll even bring you a couple top secret baits made locally that are great for both LM & SM bass.

12/9/14 @ 12:13 PM
fishfinder101
fishfinder101
User since 1/1/10
No problem, send me a message a week or so before you head up. I spend enough time out there and know many others who do too. I will be more than happy to give you a heads up on how the fishing has been going. good luck.

12/6/14 @ 2:17 PM
Bearfield boy
User since 12/4/14
Fishfinder101, Thanks for the information. Looks like a mid to late June trip, maybe early July. My fishing partner has been to the lake but has never fished it. I will definitely check out the Big Worms tackle shop. We hope to fish for LM and SM bass. Thanks again.

12/5/14 @ 12:17 PM
fishfinder101
fishfinder101
User since 1/1/10
Plenty of bass to be found on lake wisconsin and the river. Depending on who your fishing with, whether there familiar with the area or not you shouldnt have a problem finding some fish. Also depending on when during the summer your planning on fishing may make a difference. Plan on finding bass in the shallow bay or anywhere weeds/structure is abundant. Whalens grade is a great place to start, spinners, frogs, top water, plastics, jigs, you name it they'll eat it. Also Big worms bait shop is located on lake wisconsin and they'll be more than happy to get you pointed in the right direction. If your looking for smallmouth, hit the shorelines on the river too.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 6 OF 6 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.