I wasn't sure where to create this topic as there was no spot that fit the bill, so I'm putting it here in fishing general. I wanted to create an area where Lake Link users can share feedback on the website.

For me personally, there are a few things I'd like to mention.

The first is that Lake Link refuses to remember my username and password, even when I check the box telling it to remember me. This has nothing to do with my browser and it's settings, either. I have to enter it every single day. Can this please be addressed?

Second, we can no longer search through photos and videos in the media section. In the past, we could search photos by fish species, angler name, and other variables. Can this please be brought back? That was a great feature.

Third, can certain fishing topics be consolidated, specifically the redundant lake threads under each state? There are duplicate topics since some website users didn't locate the original lake thread. This is the kind of organization and general maintenance that admins should be doing - keeping things cleaned up. Certain topics need to have their titles edited, too, to create consistency.

That's it for starters. The issues I mentioned above have been going on for some years now, ever since they changed the website back then. I've been a user since 2005 or so.

Thank you.