USER SINCE 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 41 TO 50 OF 5,728 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

8/23/21 @ 11:41 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
MEMBER SINCE 6/22/01

I really like those Stan's Slip Bobbers they were using.  Whenever it's windy I use the one with the second float piece on top.  Here's the link to those.  I've found them in bait shops down where I live, I'm sure they're sold all over the place.

Stan's Slip Bobbers

8/23/21 @ 8:35 AM
GreenSand
USER SINCE 1/4/08

carpio

previous weeks episode john's face was all bandaged up,  he said the day before he tripped did a face plant into a concrete floor.  with him being on blood thinners, i'm surprised he didn't bleed to death from it

8/23/21 @ 7:56 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

the perch were nice, lots of good tips from Jolly..

....don't know what's going on with Blake, but it seems all she does is giggle/laugh all thru the show, or at least when she has a fish on... kind of annoying... and I've always supported her being on the show, maybe it's just me

8/23/21 @ 6:54 AM
Carpio
MEMBER SINCE 11/5/17

What happened to his face??      CARPIO 

8/23/21 @ 5:49 AM
Timmothy A
USER SINCE 5/17/09

Cool idea to use bobbers to get over those stinking gobies.  

8/22/21 @ 6:52 PM
GreenSand
USER SINCE 1/4/08

John’s face healed up really fast given how bloody and mangled it was last week.  Note they didn’t give an approximate date for this weeks show.

8/22/21 @ 2:45 PM
Coolhog
USER SINCE 10/7/18

I watched.. its painful....liked the 7# bass they showed running thru the pics....it.might of been 16"... lol

8/21/21 @ 4:15 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER SINCE 5/11/03

Nice perch on Green Bay this week.

8/17/21 @ 10:36 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER SINCE 5/21/03

Had an LOL moment on this last show.  Oconomowoc Lake with Matty B.

Sure looked like Oconomowoc when they started.  But they finished the show on a different lake.

Nice wooded island in the background, which is not an Oconomowoc feature.

Guide wise....John fishes with sponsors.  Many of which are guides.  I'm waiting for one of his next shows to be a Door County walleye trip.

It's been a tough year for smallies up there, but the walleye bite is on.  No doubt Dale will call him up there for a show.

8/17/21 @ 8:36 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

it's been pointed out many times... having the guides on the show allows JG to ask them questions, which I'm sure he knows the answers to... but it gives the viewers a teachable moment when the guides explain various things, like working a bait, how to rig, boat positioning, wind, weather, temperature.... ....and on and on... the viewers get some very good information, and am idea of how the guide works thru the process of finding, then catching fish... and it gets their names out there for potential future clients...

....that's why they have the guides

DISPLAYING 41 TO 50 OF 5,728 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.