bubba the catfish
User since 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 20 TO 29 OF 5,663 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/2/20 @ 7:08 AM
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09

I think the issue with Blake is that, when she got onto the show, she was not a hard core fisher-person.  She had graduated from the University of Missouri and John gave her a job.  She was clearly a very inexperienced angler, and that rubbed some folks the wrong way.  That being said, she does bring a fresh enthusiasm to the show and it has been fun to see her develop over the last few years.  It's John's show, he can do whatever he wants and we have a choice to watch or not.  

I have liked this year's run of shows because they have showed their struggles as well.  It's a more real experience and we all can relate to tough fishing days and having trailer/boat issues.

10/1/20 @ 8:22 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

Just wanted to double down on the comments regarding that young man catching pike and smallies.  What a great young man he is!  You can tell he was raised right.  He'd be welcome in my boat any day!  Dad, you should be very proud of him.

9/30/20 @ 8:18 PM
CMunyon
User since 5/12/16

Shorthairs i will echo the comments of others,nice young man you raised.I would let him in my boat anytime.

As for those that don't care for Blake,what the hell do they know.

9/30/20 @ 7:25 PM
frenchbrit
frenchbrit
User since 7/24/01

I absolutely love Blake on the show. She brings so much to it overall. The Musky fight is absolutely classic but every show she is in adds. To those that dislike her I really wonder why? Somebody explain with good reasoning please. It better be good.

9/30/20 @ 1:26 PM
Musky99
User since 8/8/11

@Shorthairs....I watched the show last night rather than the debates.  

I repeat what others have said..nice polite young man you raised!  You should be very proud!!!!!   

9/29/20 @ 2:01 PM
RainbowRunner
RainbowRunner
User since 5/31/02

FishermanOne posted: It would be interesting to find out how much some of the guys running Blake down knew about fishing when they were her age.  I would be willing to bet most did not know very much at all.  If you do not like her switch channels,  simple as that.  I like to watch her. 

Now why would anyone "run Blake down"? She's the only reason to watch the show.

Hell, if I was 40 years younger I'd ask her out in the boat with me.

Pretty, friendly, funny, nice, loves fishing. What's to "not like" about Blake?

RR

9/29/20 @ 1:48 PM
cle
User since 3/7/15

shorthairs

Your son was a class act. I was very impressed with the young man. You should be very proud!!

9/29/20 @ 7:30 AM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01

Wow how cool is that to go on an outdoor sight and find comments about how nice your son is. Very cool. You should be proud. I didnt see the episode.

9/29/20 @ 6:57 AM
chaw
User since 9/11/02

Shorthairs I watched the episode last night and wanted to echo the comments about your son. Very nice young man and oh what a day of fishing he had. 

9/28/20 @ 3:42 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

congrats Shorthairs on  a fine young man... he was not afraid to fish the way he wanted as well... Big Baits...Big Fish.. lol

DISPLAYING 20 TO 29 OF 5,663 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.