john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 20 TO 29 OF 5,410 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/8/19 @ 1:25 PM
oncebitten
oncebitten
User since 12/7/17

Love the show 

I watch the show religiously I have missed a few not that one and seems to me that he has been a bit too careless lately perhaps it's time for him to take  the back seat and give Blake more control. 

I have been wondering if this were the show is headed now that I see her  on every show now but I don't remember when that started 

10/8/19 @ 12:07 PM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

I'm sure everybody has called him out at one point or another. This was the worst one by far in my opinion though. A tangled line is one thing. Impaling a well known figure like Pete in the face, or worse yet in the eye, is completely unforgivable when it was due to complete stupidity like that.  That's like the fishing equivalent of posing with a nice buck and pointing your still loaded rifle at your buddy with the safety off. 

10/8/19 @ 10:58 AM
Coolhog
User since 10/7/18

Pete said something to him once on the show, seems like John had his bait in the water when they were trying to land a fish..... John's reply was don't get so upset.... What an idiot...or was that Rob fishing with him?!  Lol

10/8/19 @ 5:33 AM
Cold Front
MEMBER since 7/9/01

I also felt very uneasy when he did that. John goes overboard trying to get things in the frame . The constant coaching to “ Hold that fish up to you face” gets old. There is plenty of time to talk about that with his guests off camera. Mrt.

10/7/19 @ 11:37 AM
oncebitten
oncebitten
User since 12/7/17

Pete was very lucky that day 

I would have lost my cool that fish would've been dropped sorry Pete I no he loves muske 

10/6/19 @ 8:55 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Yeah! that would get him 1 time warning...

10/6/19 @ 3:51 PM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

You mean like this lol? I yelled at the tv and startled my wife and daughter!

10/5/19 @ 4:35 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

didn't care about the advertising stuff, may have been planned,  who cares

on the other hand,  if I was Pete, I'd have a serious talk with John about waving a musky lure around my face and eyes while I'm holding a musky in front of my face... wouldn't take much for the fish to flop and inflict a serious injury .. that seemed very irresponsible 

10/5/19 @ 3:00 PM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18

The hawking of sponsor goods is going way too far. Same with Larry.

10/5/19 @ 1:32 PM
Tuffy2
MEMBER since 7/7/04

Blackfish on his back, Johnsonville in his hand and a Fleet-Farm gift certificate in his other hand. Perfect billboard for the show. Also teach him the Pete, Pete, Pete cheer.

DISPLAYING 20 TO 29 OF 5,410 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.