bubba the catfish
User since 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 5,663 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/18/20 @ 2:33 PM
Tuffy2
MEMBER since 7/7/04

He has the best local fishing show on TV. He fishes places where most of us go, plus he never urinates over the back of the boat.

I enjoy watching his shows each week.

10/17/20 @ 11:25 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

He did, for a couple years... his fear of heights limited his deer hunting to ground blinds, which didn't work so well with a camera guy, Tim, and it just sort of ended...

...my recollection... been awhile 

...I still have some of his magazines around... he's truly tried a little bit of everything,  but it turns out his over the top "enthusiasm" and marketing angle,  attracted the sponsors the most... he's sold a lot of sporting goods 

10/17/20 @ 8:07 PM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18

Will John ever do another hunting show again?Didnt he do them earlier in the shows history?

10/17/20 @ 7:37 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01

New word  in John's vocabulary with this weeks show on the Fox river.....not a slab or a sow....but a ROTUND  Bass...new species located south of Waukesha..just sayin   

10/12/20 @ 7:53 AM
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09

HUGE sammys with Caleb.  I don't understand why they don't gear up on those and not have to be so concerned about getting unhooked, kinda like you do for Ski's.  Yes, the fight looks fun, but getting unhooked is a big bummer.  

10/5/20 @ 8:26 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
MEMBER since 6/22/01

I hear the show is a musky episode and I either don't watch it or I fast forward just to the times Gillespie has a musky one to see how many times he'll say Pete, Pete, Pete!!!

10/4/20 @ 1:56 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

nice show, interesting that surfaces baits were the hot baits

Pete has already given the ol gillesp a mocking a few times... good natured  of course, he gave him a little on this episode too, and John takes is like he should, even Blake teased him a little this episode... could be annoying if you let it be, I spose

10/3/20 @ 4:14 PM
bass2403
User since 10/15/03

I need to watch again and see how many times he said Pete.  Pete should turn around one of these times and go John,John, John what should I do John,John ,John.

10/3/20 @ 11:21 AM
Coolhog
User since 10/7/18

Today's musky show was good...wood of been better if someone would of chucked johnny boy in the lake!! Pete needs to carry a 2x4 and just wrap him upside his head when he sounds like a broken record.....lol

10/2/20 @ 7:08 AM
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09

I think the issue with Blake is that, when she got onto the show, she was not a hard core fisher-person.  She had graduated from the University of Missouri and John gave her a job.  She was clearly a very inexperienced angler, and that rubbed some folks the wrong way.  That being said, she does bring a fresh enthusiasm to the show and it has been fun to see her develop over the last few years.  It's John's show, he can do whatever he wants and we have a choice to watch or not.  

I have liked this year's run of shows because they have showed their struggles as well.  It's a more real experience and we all can relate to tough fishing days and having trailer/boat issues.

DISPLAYING 11 TO 20 OF 5,663 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.