bubba the catfish
User since 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,555 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
4/4/20 @ 7:52 PM
lip rippin
User since 4/16/09

Any one who fishes there knows where to find them if you dont just go to where all the boats are not a big secret down that way .

4/4/20 @ 11:38 AM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11

Also. I do think he's ok guy ..just dont care for show...he shld be stayin home too

4/4/20 @ 11:36 AM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11

Another spot revealed and poor example of social distance......stopped watching yrs ago

4/4/20 @ 11:30 AM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Last week there was criticism of Larry Smith for traveling and not social distancing.  Where is all that this week?  

John kept yapping about it, but let’s get real.  There was no six feet between them at all times (or really much at all). Four guys in the boat (including Ryan the cameraman).  

Very irresponsible and a poor example.  

Nice crappies, though.  

4/4/20 @ 10:25 AM
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

The governor gave him the ok to continue the shows.     CARPIO 

4/4/20 @ 9:29 AM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

Not sure why John just doesn't say where he was fishing, anyone that's fished this pond knows exactly where he was. Nice crappies

3/31/20 @ 8:00 AM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Copy that.  Thanks, Rob.  

3/31/20 @ 7:45 AM
Rob Manthei
User since 5/26/10

Fishing with the Stars has not been cancelled.  As of right now, the travel/social distance is set until April 30th.  We can hope everything is normal come May.  You wouldn't be out your money either way.  I've been thinking of ways to still have the event without the Friday large gathering of people.  Think positive and lets hope we can still have it the "normal" way.  I won't be checking this page often....so keep up to speed on my Facebook

3/31/20 @ 2:14 AM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Has Fishing With the Stars been cancelled yet?  Deadline for entry coming up.  Don’t want to waste sending a check if it’s gonna be mixed anyway.  

3/30/20 @ 8:52 PM
Bad Santa
User since 7/19/10

canman "How can you call it water and wood when he never does any hunting at all."

He often drives through the woods to get to a fishing hole.   

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,555 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.