FILTER OPTIONS
3/31/20 @ 8:00 AM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Copy that.  Thanks, Rob.  

3/31/20 @ 7:45 AM
Rob Manthei
User since 5/26/10

Fishing with the Stars has not been cancelled.  As of right now, the travel/social distance is set until April 30th.  We can hope everything is normal come May.  You wouldn't be out your money either way.  I've been thinking of ways to still have the event without the Friday large gathering of people.  Think positive and lets hope we can still have it the "normal" way.  I won't be checking this page often....so keep up to speed on my Facebook

3/31/20 @ 2:14 AM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Has Fishing With the Stars been cancelled yet?  Deadline for entry coming up.  Don’t want to waste sending a check if it’s gonna be mixed anyway.  

3/30/20 @ 8:52 PM
Bad Santa
User since 7/19/10

canman "How can you call it water and wood when he never does any hunting at all."

He often drives through the woods to get to a fishing hole.   

3/30/20 @ 6:57 PM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

Rob, How about "virtual" fishing like NASCAR is doing? 

I could be John's and your guest and you could put me on 50+"  Muskies all day! 

3/30/20 @ 12:56 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

Good lord sonny. 

3/30/20 @ 9:07 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

appreciate the updates, and appreciate all involved in doing their part to help us all understand and respect these unusual and tough times

3/30/20 @ 7:19 AM
Regjoe
User since 2/7/06

John is doing the right thing, there is plenty of good fishing in his area.  

3/29/20 @ 9:45 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Whatever John’s filming, I’m watching. I’m respecting the calls from the northwoods counties to stay home. It’s not easy but I’m taking this very seriously. I got friends ensuring me that our place up there is good.

Thanks John, Blake, Ryan and anyone else related to this show (Rob included-thanks for keeping us informed on LL). God Bless.

3/29/20 @ 9:28 PM
Rob Manthei
User since 5/26/10

FYI to all, John(although he as a media pass from the state) will not be traveling outside his safe zone to film shows in the next 3-5 weeks(or whatever it takes)....so if there are upcoming shows that are boring, unsatisfactory, or repetitive, he apologizes.   John has decided to follow the rules and stay close to home.  He will still strive to film a NEW show every week.  John was slated to come up to Vilas this week, but we decided against it.  Hope this ends soon, and life is back to normal sooner than later.  That's what I got

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,549 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.