john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,539 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
2/10/20 @ 9:30 PM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01

LINK

I think I heard them mention they are just starting the FF contest up again for the year when I watched the show today...........The website has a link to download/print forms but I did not click on it............

EDIT: Added a link for 2020 contest

2/10/20 @ 7:54 PM
surf n turf
User since 1/31/07

Why dont they show pictures  of the fleet farm contest anymore or mention names?

2/10/20 @ 7:44 PM
beer bum
User since 1/9/19

Big fan of beddar with cheddars. 

Not a fan of runny noses.  I had deviated septum (surgically repaired).  Runny nose has nothing to do with it.  Wipe your nose, John.

John did some hunting stuff early on.  Not for several years.  

2/10/20 @ 5:04 PM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01

Not sure J/G having a deviated septum stops him from wiping his nose for the show at  least? I have a bad cold and was out snow-blowing at 6:00 am this morning. I put a few paper towels in my pocket before I went out and tidied up as needed.

I watched this weeks show on U-tube today. lots of nice gills and some chunky pike also. good show this week IMO....Almost forgot those bedder/cheddar Johnsonvilles were cooked perfect.....I think even beer bum would agree  

2/10/20 @ 3:07 PM
RistoRap
User since 8/31/01

Actually, it should be Snot & Brats on the water.

2/10/20 @ 8:50 AM
Tuffy2
MEMBER since 7/7/04

I think John should re-name his show to Brats and Waters.

I can still remember the only show where John went into the woods. Rob put him in a tree stand and told him what to shoot. John was in that stand for a very short time when a very small doe came by. John was really excited after shooting her, but when Rob came back he wasn’t.

John never went back into the woods again on TV, to my knowledge?

This is not a knock on John’s show, as I think it is really a good show. As to his nose, it’s called a deviated septum. I have the same thing, it’s a medical condition that’s not fun.

2/10/20 @ 7:41 AM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01

I noticed this thread has become mostly brat discussion........I like where this is going, keep up the good work!!

I have been missing the show the last month or so busy fishing and other non-sense. I will have to catch up on U-tube today. I love the ice fishing shows(other than J/G can get a little moist under the beak in the cold) 

"It's a great day to be alive"  

2/10/20 @ 7:29 AM
benuts
benuts
User since 1/19/02

The Festival Foods brand Octoberfest brats are my favorite.

You're welcome  

2/9/20 @ 11:09 AM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

Is that a serious question?

Hell no. JV is family owned. If Oscar Mayer (who has NOTHING in WI anymore) owned JV, they would more than likely ruin them. 

2/8/20 @ 7:07 PM
FishermanOne
FishermanOne
MEMBER since 3/15/10

I am wondering, does Oscar Meyer make the Johnsonville sausages?  Myself, I prefer Sheyboygan brats over all the others.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,539 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.