User since 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,515 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
1/11/20 @ 10:09 PM
Coach Rob
Coach Rob
User since 1/6/09

For those of you who cannot get the show, check out YouTube TV if you have internet and a Roku/Firestick etc. I get the Fox Channels, ESPN, more. Local channels. No equipment fees, unlimited taping of programs.

Not going back to cable or a dish.

$50/month

1/11/20 @ 5:03 PM
chaw
User since 9/11/02

Mad Mike- I’m not sure if this helps or not but I switched from Dish to ATT. To qualify for the channels you’re talking about I had to get one of the top packages. After 1 month I cancelled all of the movie channels which knocked the bill down 50 bucks. I’m still paying more than I want but I can get all of the sports channels I need. 

Love the colors on the Saugers they were catching today. Beautiful fish. 

1/11/20 @ 12:28 PM
Team Crap Eye
User since 1/24/09

Mad Mike...I have Directv and have one of the lowest packages (I don't even get ESPN), but I still get fsn to watch the brewers and whatnot. I do not have any of the movie channels. I had to argue and be persistent, but I eventually talked to the right person who found a way to include fox sports wi. It may take a just the right combination of patience and screaming to get anything accomplished with them though.

1/11/20 @ 11:40 AM
crobar
User since 6/19/01

Watched the show this morn. Big Dave open water fishin on the Wis. river. The humerous part of the show for me was JG and Dave microwaving Johnsonvilles INDOORS with John wearing sunglasses...are they that spicey....maybe Big Shane could fill us in  

1/11/20 @ 11:14 AM
Mad Mike
User since 5/8/03
I have been frustrated by this also.  I looked in to switching from Dish to Direct TV (which is now AT&T).  However, if you want regional Fox Sports on Direct, you have to subscribe to their most expensive plan that includes all of the movie channels.  I don't want to pay for all of those movie channels, I just want my FS Wisconsin back so I can watch my fishing shows (Gillespie, Larry Smith, etc.) and the Bucks games!  I think that this is why Dish is not giving in to Fox Sports (now owned by Sinclair media).  They are trying to avoid doing what Direct had to do.  It all comes down to Sinclair being greedy and Dish wanting to keep their prices down for their customers.   I don't see this ever getting resolved. 

And no, I am not a Dish rep.  

1/11/20 @ 10:54 AM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01

You are not seeing John and Blake-A-Reno because Dish network and Fox Sports are having a disagreement on pricing...........It has also effected Brewer and Buck's games....This has been going on since 7/26/19...........You may be able to pick those shows up on local TV channels? Channel 18 Milwaukee shows them Sunday Mornings..........

You can call or Email Dish and complain, they may cut your bill? They reduced mine by $40.00 a month......

1/11/20 @ 10:29 AM
iglootipup
User since 1/8/10

I have the dish and I use to get John Gillespie and Larry Smith shows now I don't what happen!?

1/11/20 @ 9:52 AM
gasgas
User since 2/1/10

I enjoy the show. I can relate to a guy who puts on a local Wisconsin show. Like Larry Smith. John is a up beat guy that I could enjoy hanging out with. Blake is a nice addition.

But what happened to Slob O Wear ?

1/6/20 @ 7:25 PM
Dave1234
User since 9/8/09

Esther,  thank you for your comments.  I have heard from several people in the industry and they felt that was the way the show was going.  So those rumors can now be put to bed.  I will just fast forward every week when I hear, here comes one and and the graph shows18.1ft.  

1/6/20 @ 3:21 PM
Wacky1
Wacky1
User since 7/28/12

Ah man, I was out there the 27th and missed him? I do remember someone yelling about catching a gar and when I watched that episode it kind of rang a bell lol. Anyways, love JGWW.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,515 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.