bubba the catfish
User since 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,466 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
12/11/19 @ 3:23 PM
GRANDAD
User since 6/1/09

I watch Johns show quite often.He puts  on an honest and informative show.I am willing to bet MANY FISHERMEN are more successful and informed because of it.His early shows created some conflict with some local fishermen and guides for exposing their honey holes.Lately he has migrated away from these easily recognized areas to bigger water and remote areas to show the average angler CAN CATCH FISH! On another point what a Great gift to have a show and business with your DAUGHTER and experience Her development into a competent and proficient Fisherperson!Good luck and keep up the great work! Grandad

12/9/19 @ 7:59 AM
wallybeav
wallybeav
User since 11/6/08

It’s a nice Question & Answer Show. John says on there if there’s something you don’t like about show just ask him. You do not have to be signed up to Facebook to watch. It’s a Public Page. You only need to be signed up to Facebook to ask questions or leave comments. 

https://www.facebook.com/gillespiefishing/

12/7/19 @ 6:09 PM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

I saw on today's show that the Gillespie's have a Facebook live chat right after the show on Sat mornings at 9:30. 

If you ask a question, don't embarrass us, boys!

12/1/19 @ 8:07 AM
wallybeav
wallybeav
User since 11/6/08

Cool hog post some of your fishing videos so we could watch and critique. Yours seem to be better ?? 

12/1/19 @ 1:33 AM
jkb
User since 6/25/02

This is a difficult time of year to find fishing opportunities.  Not a lot of ice fishing opportunities with the warmer temps and snow / slush in the north woods.  I thought they did a great job considering the situation.  It is tough putting a new timely show each week.  

Who doesn’t  enjoy Blake cranking in a huge fish.  She is becoming a very good fisher person.

11/30/19 @ 3:37 PM
Coolhog
User since 10/7/18

Another show catching silver carp in downtown Milwaukee.....boring! Then to poygan to catch whitebass.....which is ice free a day later..

11/23/19 @ 9:22 AM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18

“You know how fun it is with the Helix just like a video game.”Really come on Blake!

11/16/19 @ 2:46 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Danny was great today... the ol' gillesp must've had too much sugar, but Danny handled it great, a testament to the quality of AML, imo

...I'm sure Gillespie was just pumped up pimping for his sponsors,  so he gets a pass

11/16/19 @ 9:31 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

33” walleye?

Anywho, I’ve been to AML and while I didn’t get an opportunity to fish with Danny or his pop, I learned a ton just talking with them. AML is a top-notch operation. 

11/15/19 @ 3:05 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

if you look at the youtube video, they show the blue label product

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,466 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.