User since 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,465 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
TODAY @ 7:59 AM
wallybeav
wallybeav
User since 11/6/08

It’s a nice Question & Answer Show. John says on there if there’s something you don’t like about show just ask him. You do not have to be signed up to Facebook to watch. It’s a Public Page. You only need to be signed up to Facebook to ask questions or leave comments. 

https://www.facebook.com/gillespiefishing/

12/7/19 @ 6:09 PM
RichManitoba
RichManitoba
User since 5/22/15

I saw on today's show that the Gillespie's have a Facebook live chat right after the show on Sat mornings at 9:30. 

If you ask a question, don't embarrass us, boys!

12/1/19 @ 8:07 AM
wallybeav
wallybeav
User since 11/6/08

Cool hog post some of your fishing videos so we could watch and critique. Yours seem to be better ?? 

12/1/19 @ 1:33 AM
jkb
User since 6/25/02

This is a difficult time of year to find fishing opportunities.  Not a lot of ice fishing opportunities with the warmer temps and snow / slush in the north woods.  I thought they did a great job considering the situation.  It is tough putting a new timely show each week.  

Who doesn’t  enjoy Blake cranking in a huge fish.  She is becoming a very good fisher person.

11/30/19 @ 3:37 PM
Coolhog
User since 10/7/18

Another show catching silver carp in downtown Milwaukee.....boring! Then to poygan to catch whitebass.....which is ice free a day later..

11/23/19 @ 9:22 AM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18

“You know how fun it is with the Helix just like a video game.”Really come on Blake!

11/16/19 @ 2:46 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Danny was great today... the ol' gillesp must've had too much sugar, but Danny handled it great, a testament to the quality of AML, imo

...I'm sure Gillespie was just pumped up pimping for his sponsors,  so he gets a pass

11/16/19 @ 9:31 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

33” walleye?

Anywho, I’ve been to AML and while I didn’t get an opportunity to fish with Danny or his pop, I learned a ton just talking with them. AML is a top-notch operation. 

11/15/19 @ 3:05 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

if you look at the youtube video, they show the blue label product

11/15/19 @ 10:51 AM
wini
User since 3/27/06

I want to thank Rob and all of you for your help. The brief history for my questions is that I spend a couple weeks each year in Canada fishing. We are too far north for muskies, but we do fish for northerns. About three or four years ago I made my own northern leaders out of fluorocarbon line. Maybe I was simply uninformed, but I could not find any fluorocarbon line in the 60 to 80 pound range that I could tie a knot with. I’m very anxious to tie some leaders in that range with knots. I’m excited to know that Seaguar fluorocarbon appears to be of a much smaller diameter. Hopefully my final question for all of you- why does everybody keep referring to the blue label line which appears to be salt water line, versus the other  Seaguar line that is made for freshwater?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,465 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.