bubba the catfish
User since 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,405 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
10/15/19 @ 12:48 PM
Chiltonhead
User since 6/27/11

I dont like all the hollering,,,and when there's a no power loading sign put up by a lake association,,,please,,respect it and the people who post it

10/14/19 @ 5:02 PM
chaw
User since 9/11/02

Just watched the Northern Wisconsin episode. I have really enjoyed the last 3 episodes. Have to remind myself to keep figure 8’ing as I would have given up on that fish long before Rob did. Good lesson. Keep those musky shows coming.

10/14/19 @ 1:49 PM
oncebitten
oncebitten
User since 12/7/17

Yes it was. 

And was it it ever. 

I Think Johns a good guy just likes to get his (bait) excited  

10/14/19 @ 8:48 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

that whole give the guide a shirt and cap thing just looked like a setup... guide didn't even seem surprised, and they just happened to have an extra shirt lying around to give him... I suspect just another little marketing ploy... either way, it was kind of goofy, imo

I still think the musky bait in Pete's face was the bad thing on that episode

10/13/19 @ 6:01 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Wasn’t a competitor. John has bills to pay and his sponsors, or fear of his sponsors, likely caused the ruckus last week. I found it obnoxious but totally understood it. Dog’s gotta eat! 

Go Gillesp!

10/13/19 @ 4:29 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01

Interesting show, but just wondering why John didnt take the hat off the golfer, because it wasnt a sponsor, and plop a Fleet Farm one on his noggin like he did last week with the guides shirt.....just sayin  

10/13/19 @ 1:59 PM
chaw
User since 9/11/02

I am an avid frozen pizza eater and those pregrilled Italians are great for turning an average frozen pizza into much improved average pizza. I make this statement not as a service to the show but instead an independent review from a moderately fat guy that likes frozen pizza. 

10/13/19 @ 10:30 AM
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
MEMBER since 12/15/08

If some of you want something else to complain about they showed the exact same shot of his humminbird this week that they used last week in MN. Same depth, same finger pointing at the weeds....However to me that’s no big deal. Just an example of what to look for while your out there.  It still is a show that what you see is what happened ........maybe not always in order of events. 

PS if he didn’t have those sponsors that he promotes whenever he can he couldn’t afford to have a television show...

10/13/19 @ 9:18 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

grilled italian this week, was going to put that in my post, but forgot

the ol Gillesp said you didn't need to grill them because the factory did that for you, but he still likes to put them on the grill... they even had buns this week! hahaha... guest Bob O said they were great and that they were going to add them to the grill at the golf course he is a pro at, because they could be made fast for guys wanting one at the turn 

... which reminded me of how Kettle Hills has a booth at #10 where you could get a beverage and a burger or hot dog... sweet!

10/13/19 @ 6:33 AM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01

Anyone know what type of sausages were featured on this week's show? Sounds like it was a good show, I took the morning off from duck hunting to watch.......

I am also wondering how the kid is doing with his potty training?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,405 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.