1/2/22 @ 9:25 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
MEMBER SINCE 12/25/01

Big Dave from 1998.

1/1/22 @ 11:53 AM
percheye1
USER SINCE 6/24/01

Today's prize show celebrating 30 years of the show has to be one of the best ever. Great recap of the shows first 30 years. Really laughed a bunch and enjoyed it. Excellent job guys in putting this one together. 

1/1/22 @ 11:52 AM
haf2fsh
MEMBER SINCE 6/23/01

Jut watched today's 30th anniversary show, it was great !! Hard to believe it lasted that long.  He hasn't changed a bit, just wonder how many times he's actually fell out of the boat ?  I could never handle a day in a boat with him. I have a old fishing buddy just like him, I refuse to fish with him any more. Hell of a nice guy but he won't sit still and just goes nuts when he hooks a fish. Refuses to wear a life jacket, I can't pull his 270 lb. butt out of the water.

12/26/21 @ 11:30 AM
rikj
rikj
USER SINCE 7/29/01

Awesome show this week in tough weather conditions. Nice to see most of the regulars on the show. I would have enjoyed Tex but maybe the weather was a factor? Nice pike and eyes on Day 2 and a few panfish the first day. 

Classic original Johnsonvilles cooked slow to perfection by JG. Great tip about parboiling ahead and low to medium heat on the grill until golden brown......

Not sure about the size of the Ski the kid caught, congratulations to him whatever the size. The crappie pictures looked great,  nice fish. 

It's a great day to be alive.....

12/25/21 @ 9:01 PM
biggill20
USER SINCE 1/31/16

Good Lord!  Look at the 50" muskie that Emin Mackic caught from the kids winners today on Gillespies fishing contest!!!   It weighs about 10 pounds and he caught it on a soft bait in Onieda County.  What is wrong with this B.S. I have never seen a 50" muskie that weighs 10 pounds?????????

12/18/21 @ 4:01 PM
Dave1234
USER SINCE 9/8/09

Thank god John had sunglasses on!  That jig would have been in his eye.  Very luck.  Blake can be my “net man” any day.  Almost went out of the boat but still got the fish a few time.

12/18/21 @ 1:06 PM
crobar
USER SINCE 6/19/01

Looked like John had to get out of the way of the Medusa Challenger  , in Milw. , or there woulda been no more Rage     interesting catches of Perch which they weren't  fishing for and almost lost Blake a few times....rough sea's.

12/11/21 @ 6:48 PM
Larballslobasaurus
USER SINCE 4/8/17

More info on the 72 lb carp entered in this weeks Fleet Farm 2021 fishing contest...

https://blockclubchicago.org/2021/11/15/how-did-a-72-pound-carp-end-up-in-humboldt-parks-lagoon-big-catch-could-be-from-a-decades-old-mistake-experts-say/

12/11/21 @ 9:34 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
USER SINCE 2/8/06

Fishing first ice in Ely Minnesota in close to zero degree temperature. They emphasized releasing the fish quickly so not to harm them from the cold temperature, but yet each fish they catch is held up high and talked about for a time prior to release. Seems to me that they should practice what they preach. Nice to see some action though.

12/5/21 @ 5:13 PM
mopesrus
USER SINCE 4/8/13

Apparently, it's a family trait. Blake wears her gloves like mittens as well.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,740 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.