USER SINCE 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,631 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

TODAY @ 1:28 PM
MuskyManiac5
MuskyManiac5
USER SINCE 4/20/07

That's the problem HH, I've been laid up about 13 months now. Currently recovering from surgery.  Nothing else to do but sit at this computer, in front of the TV, or reading a book!   

TODAY @ 12:28 PM
Hunter&Hound
USER SINCE 7/24/01

I think some of you guys need to spend more time fishing on weekends...and less time watching fishing shows.

TODAY @ 7:31 AM
MuskyManiac5
MuskyManiac5
USER SINCE 4/20/07

Aluma, You are a little off on your prices, A King Ranch F250 with a gas engine lists for about 70K, diesel about 80K.  A Platinum, adds about 8k to10k to those prices.  A Limited is close to 100K. I know because I bought a new truck last year, which will probably be my last, and couldn't see spending that much, settled for a F250 Lariat. 

And the boat Gillespie is fishing out of this year starts at 71k.  I bet he has many more options driving that price closer to 100k or more.  In my opinion, that boat is a modified ski boat and isn't practical.  In fact anytime a boat has molded rulers in the hatch covers, I think it automatically cheapens the boat. Like you said the average person couldn't afford something like that and even if they could, I sure wouldn't buy that.

6/23/21 @ 4:17 PM
Aluma1
USER SINCE 4/12/03

Number of people are driving around 55000 to  65000  dollar trucks Or more.  How much do you think those king ranch or limited Ford trucks go for. Price have gone up on everything. Way fancier stuff in boats and trucks nowadays. Fourstroke  Outboards with efi are going to cost allot more then the old 2 strokes with carbs. Larry smiths warrior 208 must be 75000 plus. Do I like the prices. No I do not. But I do not see them going down any.

6/22/21 @ 9:37 PM
Bug zapper 2
USER SINCE 10/7/18

$8869 for  fully loaded alumacraft in 1995.The boat Gillespies pushing this year goes for what $65,000 and most people couldn’t afford them no way no how.

6/22/21 @ 4:14 PM
Larballslobasaurus
USER SINCE 4/8/17

https://vimeo.com/172029981

6/22/21 @ 9:07 AM
Myboyz
Myboyz
USER SINCE 12/27/16

I miss PBR me ASAP!

6/21/21 @ 9:50 AM
kmanster
kmanster
USER SINCE 7/5/06

I will admit it as well....John's dialogue and phrases can get annoying.  I do appreciate the show and just turn the volume down :)  Tight lines everyone.

6/21/21 @ 8:35 AM
MuskyManiac5
MuskyManiac5
USER SINCE 4/20/07

I watch it every weekend and I know what you mean, that it is getting harder and harder to watch.  John hasn't changed but I think it's him that's getting annoying.  It is his show, but he is constantly talking it seams nobody can get a word in, using the same phrases, repeating questions to the guides, yelling at guests to hold up their fish, and lately he seams to be cutting himself on every show.  His bleeding arm was all over his clothes by the end of the show.  He needs to retire and give the show to Blake.

6/21/21 @ 7:53 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

I think part of "more difficult to watch" is all the complaining here... makes you aware of things that wouldn't normally bother you, just part of life, but now you know someone is going to complain about it... subtle, but I think it matters

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,631 POSTS
Advertise here
The Deadeye Custom Series rods are all custom technique specific walleye jigging rods designed for the tournament walleye angler. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Dead Eye Custom Series Rods
Heading off on a solo adventure? A brief adventure with a pal? The Grizzly 15 is perfect for personal use or for shorter adventures. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: GRIZZLY COOLERS - Grizzly 15 Personal Cooler
Brand new for 2021, these technique-specific bass rods now feature advanced SCIII+ carbon blank and St. Croix's proprietary IPC®, FRS, TET technology for stunning performance at an unbelievable value. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Victory Spinning Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.