bubba the catfish
USER SINCE 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,553 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

4/12/21 @ 12:19 PM
Timmothy A
USER SINCE 5/17/09

I'm enjoying the Mississippi episodes.  We used to camp out there once a year but the mighty Mississippi kinda intimidates me and I just can't get comfortable fishing with lots of sinker weight in the main channel.  My concentrating on the Madison chain instead is paying dividends though.  Maybe I'll have to give it another try next year.  

4/11/21 @ 5:46 PM
The_mystery
USER SINCE 1/15/21

He split the hull on Green Bay. 

4/11/21 @ 1:13 PM
Edge
USER SINCE 2/28/07

No Tampion again, thought he had the boat already?

4/10/21 @ 2:38 PM
haf2fsh
MEMBER SINCE 6/23/01

I'm generally not a fan of John's, but very good show today. Guide and Blake made the show, John did his part by staying in the front of the boat and keeping quiet.  I like a river fishing show, amazing how  all small walleyes are classified nice eaters. 

4/10/21 @ 11:05 AM
Towerpro
USER SINCE 2/20/21

My 2yr and 5yr old love the intro, come to watch the dancing then off to play come back when they here the music start again at the end lol!! 

Wonder what happened to Blake's big fish? Didn't see the release and she was out of the water for a long time imho..?

4/7/21 @ 6:26 PM
The_mystery
USER SINCE 1/15/21

My kid loves the show. 

4/5/21 @ 1:05 PM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER SINCE 7/20/09

I'm not sure about it being a kids show.  Usually if I'm watching it, the first thing they say is if they can change it to Netflix or Disney+ haha.

4/4/21 @ 6:05 PM
The_mystery
USER SINCE 1/15/21

John also addressed safety again on this weeks show. The guide was in a boat fishing with clients right next to John so if anyone fell into the water there would be more people to attempt a rescue.  I wish John would’ve pointed that out but he probably assumed we knew the reason for multiple boats fishing together. I salute him for going out of his way to present boat safety. 

4/4/21 @ 12:05 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

good show this week... that was a heckuva nice walleye John caught to lead off the show...

some nice tips on rigging for the conditions and boat positioning ( wasn't spelled out, but it was obvious if you were looking for it...)

and John has some great guides/people in his boat over the years... today's show with Matty B and Caleb was no exception, good guys, willing to hold the fish out or whatever to help with the show's production, and share some tips along the way

I also think the show appeals to people that haven't lost the joy/excitement of going fishing... and John really appeals to the kids watching his shows... I'm sure they get a real giggle out of a perch being described as a fatty boomboom, or whatever it was...

4/3/21 @ 2:09 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
USER SINCE 12/19/10

The perch Blake caught was a fatty fatty boomba. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,553 POSTS
Advertise here
Save $160 on the Aqua-Vu Muli-Vu Complete Camera System. This camera system integrates to any HDMI input or RCA-enabled or sonar or TV/LCD monitor. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: AQUA-VU - Multi-Vu Complete Camera System
Meet Grizzly Coolers. Made right here in the USA and loaded with features that can't be beat. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: GRIZZLY COOLERS - Grizzly Hard-Sided Coolers
The Rapala® Rain Jacket and Bib Series are built on high expectations, combining advanced technology performance with upgraded waterproof and breathable components for more extreme conditions. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: RAPALA - Rapala Pro Rain Suit
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.