bubba the catfish
USER SINCE 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,560 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

4/21/21 @ 7:35 PM
crobar
USER SINCE 6/19/01

Worked part time at the plumb shop today and in walks a guy and says any fisherman here...i need some help.. I raise my hand  and he pulls out a Johnson Pump.... He was trying to hook up some shut off valves to it and was looking locally....looks like a nice built unit...didnt have what he needed....but told him try Fleet Farm,  or give Gillespie a call maybe he might be able to point you in the right direction... we both had a good chuckle   ....ya I have watched the show for years...hope for a good episode this week...

4/17/21 @ 8:54 PM
07 fatboy
USER SINCE 5/27/10

Sorry, yes, I meant Tom Boley. Oh and Shelby is great to watch fishing also.

4/17/21 @ 3:00 PM
prop-buster
prop-buster
USER SINCE 6/14/05

YW....sorry I swerved from John's thread but still not sure about the messenger thing...good luck

4/17/21 @ 11:03 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

thanks PB!

found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nJAOm8_oWk

4/17/21 @ 10:24 AM
prop-buster
prop-buster
USER SINCE 6/14/05

nihsif....on youtube look up the Apr. 14th episode of Piscifun video...were using hair jigs on Green bay and told where to get some...Captain Hooks in Genoa has them, not sure if they ship...black and purple....good luck....if you're not interested in the video just fast forward to almost the end...

4/17/21 @ 10:12 AM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

nice show if you're interested in fishing lake Erie... nice mix of walleye, whitebass and sheepshead

was interested in the hair jigs... any recommendations on where to buy and what brand would be nice to know !

4/17/21 @ 9:18 AM
GotABite
USER SINCE 8/7/07

I agree with Shellfish and 07. I started watching Tom Boley on Youtube about a year ago and he is a great teacher and great on explaining his techniques on multi species 

4/17/21 @ 8:17 AM
Shellfish
USER SINCE 7/19/03

07....  I agree, John has a fun fishing show but Tom Boley on youtube is a very good fishing educator.  If you want to learn detailed knowledge on every Wisconsin species at every time of the season, then include multiple fishing techniques to use for each species, Boley is the guy to watch.   He even talks about how to properly use your electronics, your boat, all your equipment, with very useful easy to understand info.  Worth checking out.

4/17/21 @ 7:33 AM
prop-buster
prop-buster
USER SINCE 6/14/05

07...did you mean Tom Boley?....

4/16/21 @ 1:50 PM
rikj
rikj
USER SINCE 7/29/01

07, thanks I will check it out!

This weeks show on Erie W/ Captain Mike, looks like some nice eyes and white bass drifting, casting and trolling. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,560 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.