User since 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,661 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
TODAY @ 7:34 AM
westfieldW
westfieldW
User since 10/9/16

I find the show very entertaining and with the Edition of Blake I even find it more entertaining. She's getting better every week. She makes a great addition to the show. Now if we can get John to settle down a little bit after all these years he still gets excited enjoys what he's doing.

TODAY @ 5:06 AM
Paranoid Percher
User since 8/19/18

TIMMY  DONT WATCH IT CAUSE ITS A WASTE MY MHP THAT I CAN HAVE TO BAD YOUR FEELING GOT HURT  AMERICA FREE SPEECH STILL

10/19/20 @ 3:50 PM
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
MEMBER since 12/15/08

Not to mention every show I’ve ever watched of Larry Smith he’s got a guide. And once upon a time he was one....

10/19/20 @ 12:12 PM
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09
I enjoyed the show this week.  I never knew you could catch lmb on topwater in October, great to know for future reference.  And the action was neat on the lure.  Also nice to see the old jig and pig get some use too.  An oldy but a goody.  Plus they fished in a kinda new place.  

As to the people beotching about him just hiring a guide...that's the way the show has always been doorknobs.  Don't like it, don't watch and don't post.  

10/19/20 @ 5:08 AM
Paranoid Percher
User since 8/19/18

Show is no good have seen all this crap 25 times allready do something new

10/18/20 @ 7:37 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

Ok hope you enjoy doing that   

10/18/20 @ 7:29 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

Change the name of the show to "John and Blake hire a guide and go fishing". Only woods in his shows are in the background

10/18/20 @ 5:49 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

Well at least they don’t record it and make it part of the show. 

10/18/20 @ 2:33 PM
Tuffy2
MEMBER since 7/7/04

He has the best local fishing show on TV. He fishes places where most of us go, plus he never urinates over the back of the boat.

I enjoy watching his shows each week.

10/17/20 @ 11:25 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

He did, for a couple years... his fear of heights limited his deer hunting to ground blinds, which didn't work so well with a camera guy, Tim, and it just sort of ended...

...my recollection... been awhile 

...I still have some of his magazines around... he's truly tried a little bit of everything,  but it turns out his over the top "enthusiasm" and marketing angle,  attracted the sponsors the most... he's sold a lot of sporting goods 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,661 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.