User since 7/23/03

john has a great show...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,613 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
TODAY @ 3:42 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

congrats Shorthairs on  a fine young man... he was not afraid to fish the way he wanted as well... Big Baits...Big Fish.. lol

TODAY @ 12:59 PM
Shorthairs
User since 10/25/04

Fonzie:  Thank you very much for the comments.  The high school kid on the boat with John, Dale and Blake is my son.  Needless to say he had a blast for two days fishing with them. I will be honest he did out fish everyone on the boat that day but in the end was just grateful for the opportunity!!  Again thanks for the kind words and hopefully they will ask him back in the future.

9/27/20 @ 11:54 AM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09

Another Sturgeon Bay show this week. Multiple 5lb + smallies and few real nice pike. They had a guest, a young man still in high school in the boat. He knew his way around a boat, and caught plenty of fish. What struck me was how well-mannered and polite he was. Very impressive. His parents can be proud.

9/21/20 @ 6:59 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Steve had some interesting insight on when the waters cool down, and then you get a warm sunny day. He said it’s usually pretty good and water clarity has a lot to do with it in these situations. They had a tough time at Leech Lake with a motor problem too boot. Brand new motor this year I’m sure. 

9/16/20 @ 4:43 PM
FishermanOne
FishermanOne
MEMBER since 3/15/10

It would be interesting to find out how much some of the guys running Blake down knew about fishing when they were her age.  I would be willing to bet most did not know very much at all.  If you do not like her switch channels,  simple as that.  I like to watch her.

9/14/20 @ 3:19 PM
LG Tom
User since 7/13/09

John is a genuine job creator!

9/14/20 @ 12:58 PM
Mountain
User since 1/7/02

Watching John set the hook on a muskie with a sucker rig is my favorite. Talk about being a 'non-athletic' fisherman!!!     

9/14/20 @ 12:27 PM
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09

Over the weekend I watched a couple of old Maina episodes,one from 92 and one from 94.  Wow have times changed, eh?  A musky setup back then was a 7-0 rod and 35# dacron line.   I wanted to see them hook into a big fish and see how they land it.  

9/13/20 @ 8:47 PM
newoodhntr
MEMBER since 12/11/01

I wonder how long it took to clean the weeds out of his boat. I enjoy watching the show each week. 

9/13/20 @ 2:32 PM
44/45
MEMBER since 3/9/11

I don’t believe I have missed an episode in at least 30 years. Remember taping with the VCR’s and watching when I got home. My favorite episode is Brett Favre as a guest in a small boat and Brett catching a Muskie. Would actually like to fish with John once!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 5,613 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.