MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Jason Mitchell Oudoors

4/3/22 @ 10:01 AM
INITIAL POST
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
PRO MEMBER User since 12/15/08

I’m surprised that I’ve never seen a mention of this guys show. IMO his is really good. Very informative. He seems like a low key guy, great fishing knowledge, and generally a pretty nice guy.I He does shows in most of the Midwest states along with Idaho, Montana,+ Canada and while he’s an excellent guide himself he generally fishes with other guides and in fact the show that was on this morning was musky hunting in Vilas with Rob MantheI! Excellent show in that it mostly told the reality of musky fishing. Sometimes you’re the windshield, sometimes your the bug.....they did catch a couple tho..

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
5/27/22 @ 8:51 PM
Shad
User since 8/27/01
I think I would be low key too if my major sponsor, ND Tourism, allowed him to travel and fish or hunt with others outside of the state that sponsors his show, certainly a misuse of tax dollars.
4/4/22 @ 11:41 AM
Igor
User since 6/20/01

Watched if for the first time yesterday and liked it.  Musky fishing in WI with Pete Maina.

4/4/22 @ 8:17 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

He’s the anti Gillesp.   CARPIO 

4/3/22 @ 7:49 PM
newoodhntr
newoodhntr
PRO MEMBER User since 12/11/01

Jason Mitchell took over Tony Dean’s show.He’s been on for along time now and also has hunting shows. 

4/3/22 @ 7:35 PM
CMunyon
User since 5/12/16

I think he does a decent job.I don't mind that he is a little quieter than some others.

4/3/22 @ 7:30 PM
Quester
User since 1/28/07

Always liked his show.

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE