LOGIN
Lake-Link

Jason Mitchell Oudoors

4/3/22 @ 10:01 AM
ORIGINAL POST
gordonsetterman
gordonsetterman
MEMBER SINCE 12/15/08

I’m surprised that I’ve never seen a mention of this guys show. IMO his is really good. Very informative. He seems like a low key guy, great fishing knowledge, and generally a pretty nice guy.I He does shows in most of the Midwest states along with Idaho, Montana,+ Canada and while he’s an excellent guide himself he generally fishes with other guides and in fact the show that was on this morning was musky hunting in Vilas with Rob MantheI! Excellent show in that it mostly told the reality of musky fishing. Sometimes you’re the windshield, sometimes your the bug.....they did catch a couple tho..

DISPLAYING 1 TO 9 OF 9 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

5/27/22 @ 8:51 PM
Shad
USER SINCE 8/27/01
I think I would be low key too if my major sponsor, ND Tourism, allowed him to travel and fish or hunt with others outside of the state that sponsors his show, certainly a misuse of tax dollars.

5/27/22 @ 4:06 PM
stinker butt
stinker butt
USER SINCE 5/20/22

tt

5/24/22 @ 11:36 AM
stinker butt
stinker butt
USER SINCE 5/20/22

What channel do you guys watch his show on?

4/4/22 @ 11:41 AM
Igor
USER SINCE 6/20/01

Watched if for the first time yesterday and liked it.  Musky fishing in WI with Pete Maina.

4/4/22 @ 8:17 AM
Carpio
MEMBER SINCE 11/5/17

He’s the anti Gillesp.   CARPIO 

4/3/22 @ 7:49 PM
newoodhntr
MEMBER SINCE 12/11/01

Jason Mitchell took over Tony Dean’s show.He’s been on for along time now and also has hunting shows. 

4/3/22 @ 7:35 PM
CMunyon
USER SINCE 5/12/16

I think he does a decent job.I don't mind that he is a little quieter than some others.

4/3/22 @ 7:30 PM
Quester
USER SINCE 1/28/07

Always liked his show.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 9 OF 9 POSTS
Advertise here
The Bio-Minnow Shallow Diving Jerkbaits are suspending. It is available in two sizes and in five fish-attracting colors as well as a clear ready-to-paint version. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Bio-Minnow Shallow Diver Jerkbait
The HELIX® Series delivers innovative technologies that make finding and catching fish simple. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird HELIX Mega Imaging
Minn Kota Ultra: Proven in the real world. Year after year. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Ultrex
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.