spoonminnow
User since 11/10/19

happy fishing

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
3/24/20 @ 10:41 AM
jemstone90
jemstone90
User since 7/7/15

I don't know if it qualifies as a plastic but I catch hundreds of fish on Gulp. The 4-6 inch worms and ALL the swimming grubs are what I have done the best with, and chartreuse has been my favorite color. I am hoping they come out with a 3-4 inch crawdad and a small lizard soon.

Gulp soft baits

3/16/20 @ 8:50 PM
earlyretirement
earlyretirement
User since 3/2/13

that is what I said in the initial post.    I am not the one contradicting myself. 

I am sure mixed hybrid plastics are great.. something new for the fish.  I just thought the pictures looked like someone hooked the bait to the outside of the fish to show off the bait and found it curious../ staged.  which is fine.. I don't really care.. 

3/16/20 @ 8:05 PM
earlyretirement
earlyretirement
User since 3/2/13

not what the pictures say

3/16/20 @ 5:32 PM
earlyretirement
earlyretirement
User since 3/2/13

just wonder how all those fish get hooked from the outside of the mouth in??... just sayin. 

11/15/19 @ 3:07 PM
oncebitten
oncebitten
User since 12/7/17

It appears that spoonminnow isn't going to answer my question. So I did try supper glue it does work but you have to hold together for about 30 seconds before it will bond. 

If anyone knows of a proper glue for this please let us / me know 

11/11/19 @ 2:14 PM
oncebitten
oncebitten
User since 12/7/17

Nice. But what are you using to fuse them . can you use super glue. I have used it on oring seals and it works great on them. 

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE