SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

High School Fishing Club Needs A Summer Fishing Destination

1/19/22 @ 9:07 PM
INITIAL POST
LIEBE
User since 1/8/03

I'm the advisor to our high school fishing club and for many years we have been going to Canada. The last 2 years we haven't been able to go and currently there are no guarantee's we will be able to make the trip this summer. Looking for suggestions for locating a camp in Wis,UP,Minn,or Dakotas. We would be looking for a resort that can provide boats, and lodging for a mix of students and adults for a week. Meals would be a plus. At this point I would plan on approximately 15 of us. Traveling further is a possibility.

Thanks LIEBE

Displaying 1 to 1 of 1 posts
1/20/22 @ 2:13 PM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

I don't know of any offhand as the place we stay at is always full a year ahead of time, but there are a lot of resorts on Leech Lake, MN, and a number of other larger well known lakes like Cass and Winnibigoshish in close proximity.  I think your biggest challenge will be finding a place for that many on shorter notice.  Nice area, though, and doable in a day's drive. 

Displaying 1 to 1 of 1 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE