LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Help me find the name/brand of this lure.

6/5/23 @ 9:16 PM
INITIAL POST
AStelloh
User since 4/7/15

Have no writing on them. Closest thing I could find is storm thundersticks but don't see these exact ones anywhere. No idea what brand they are. Anyone know?

Help me find the name/brand of this lure. photo by AStelloh
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
6/11/23 @ 5:12 PM
Outa line
User since 8/9/21
Brad’s makes copies of several Storm lures. Could be a Lip Stix. 
6/7/23 @ 11:41 AM
slyolfox
User since 5/5/02
They look like Yo-Zuri 3D Twitch baits.
6/6/23 @ 10:24 PM
Master_Piker
Master_Piker
User since 12/7/05
They do look like Thundersticks...I wonder if maybe it was a Cabela's/Bass Pro/Gander exclusive color? Or maybe from those assorted bins/tables that they used to have in the aisle at Gander? I remember I used to get Rapala DT-4's and Rapala Clackin' Raps in those all the time for like $3.97 each or 2/$7. They had some awesome colors that were not available anywhere else but those assortment bins.
6/6/23 @ 8:56 AM
pintails3
User since 4/11/19
Dave's Kabooms?

Thunderstick knock off
6/6/23 @ 7:29 AM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07
They sure look like Thundersticks. Maybe a custom paint job? I know rippin raps with custom paint jobs are a hot item. 
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE