Lake-Link

Hays Pond - Mansfield GA

11/27/20 @ 8:48 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Newty2020
Newty2020
USER SINCE 11/27/20

Hello all,  

I am about to move into a house in Mansfield, GA, 30055 and have been looking for local fishing spots.  Does anybody have information on hays Pond?  It will be local for me and any information or experiences you may have had there would be welcome.  Im English, so my preferred breed is obviously carp.  So if anybody has carp fishing stories in or close to Mansfield, GA 30055 I would be happy to hear the,.

Thanks!!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 2 OF 2 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

12/26/20 @ 7:37 PM
chaw
MEMBER SINCE 9/11/02

Hi Newty- I looked that pond up and it doesn’t say anything about carp but that doesn’t mean they aren’t in there. It looks like your best bet is to fish for Channel Catfish as that pond has a lot of them based on the limit. Don’t forget to get a license. 

Looks like there are a couple lakes near Atlanta with huge carp. 

Demooney Lake
Red’s Lake

DISPLAYING 1 TO 2 OF 2 POSTS
Advertise here
Minn Kota Ultra: Proven in the real world. Year after year. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Ultrex
MEGA ImagingĀ® takes fish finding into the megahertz range for more detail and domination. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Imaging
Mojo Ice gets a face-lift for 2021; sporting a new carbon dust blank and flat finish reel seat. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - NEW Mojo Ice Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.