Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Fishing Tackle shops

7/28/17 @ 5:01 PM
ORIGNAL POST
GRANDAD
User since 6/1/09

Stoped by Reinkie Brothers yesterday and shop looked pretty empty asked about some lead jigs and he said he would not be pouring anymore! This has been my go to place for 30yrs.I did not press the subject,but wanted to wish him the best! Shops like this can Never be replaced and can only hope for the best!Good luck Reinke Bros!! Grandad!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/29/17 @ 10:41 AM
A5¢
MEMBER since 6/15/09

I talked with Bob and he told me he would be open through the end of 2018. He will be taking vacation in November and again in February. He still does pour lead, just smaller amounts. So I would suggest that you call ahead of you need something so he can get it made. 

The good/ bad news is that he will be retiring. He has been a wealth of information, a good source for supplies and a great friend. To sit and listen to him talk about fishing with his father and the stories on the boat are priceless. 

But yes, his business and comradery with be missed. Now he can go fish any time he wants to!

7/28/17 @ 11:17 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

Sad if true, but thanks for having a place where you could stop in , learn, soak up the knowledge and buy the components needed to make your own setups, baits...repairs, etc

Good luck, and thank you!

7/28/17 @ 9:22 PM
RockRiverTom
User since 4/27/02
Say it ain't so! I love Reinke Bros. Hope that you're mistaken.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.