SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Fishing Fox river in Berlin

3/1/21 @ 12:10 PM
INITIAL POST
sheephead
User since 2/8/17
My daughter and SIL just bought a home in Berlin. My SIL wants to try and fish the fox river there. I am not familiar with the area at all. Any info about areas to avoid because of under water logs or any info would be appreciated.
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
3/5/21 @ 9:18 PM
howdAbitn
User since 5/17/20

Sheephead, I used to live in Berlin and fished the river quite a bit.  Navigation is pretty much like any other river, no particular unknowns.  Of coarse there can be underwater logs near wooded shorelines and such but if you try to stay in the channel you should be fine.  Interesting a couple miles up river there is supposedly a tractor underwater.  Something about a farmer parking it too close to the bank, etc.  That stories been around since at least the 80s.  I've never run into it though.

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE