Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Fish cleaning station for garage.

3/10/15 @ 6:14 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Tommy Howell
User since 7/11/11
Just bought a fish cleaning station at our local fleet supply, just a folding table with a sink and faucet. Ran the drain out through my garage wall, and the faucet hooks up direct to my garden hose. Pretty simple, but looks good.

What do you guys do?

Tommy's Guide Service
(218) 403-1075
DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
3/15/15 @ 9:20 PM
Tommy Howell
User since 7/11/11
Here's mine

Tommy's Guide Service
(218) 403-1075
3/11/15 @ 8:24 AM
Jzzzzz
User since 1/19/02
fishin fool great idea! I bet goodwill one have some too, im going to do that and maybe even screw a board to the top as well, beats plywood on the truck tailgate albeit affective, it gets sloppy.

ive also always wanted to have a heated and cooled shed with table and running water, and disposal for cleaning but I couldn't justify the cost per usage on a yearly basis, I live near lk. mi so a lot of times ill just clean fish at the cleaning stations there.

3/11/15 @ 8:09 AM
fishinfool1
User since 3/14/10
I will be looking for an old Ironing board at garage sales this spring to clean my fish. Perfect hight so its easy on your back. Made out of metal so you just hose the top off when done. Screw in a clamp to hold down your fish if you like and your all set. Folds up for esy storage too.

3/10/15 @ 7:44 PM
1cast-away
User since 2/2/09
I have the sink cut out from my counter top that I put on my tailgate. Keep a pail of water and a rag to wipe it with between fish.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.