SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Favorite Fishing Picture(s)

5/8/22 @ 9:42 PM
INITIAL POST
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13

How about posting one of your favorite fishing pic's once a week.

I got lot's of em....... here you go, 43" pike caught on channel lake while 

musky fishing.

Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by Get.the.net
Displaying 16 to 30 of 41 posts
9/23/22 @ 7:37 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13

haven't posted in a bit..... my favorite times were camping & fishing.... old man got crappie cleaning duty, couple bass, & son's PB. I got it mounted & gave to him for christmas, oldies but goodies......

9/18/22 @ 6:21 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

This one has a special place in my memory.  It is by no means the biggest musky I have ever caught, but the circumstances around it were pretty cool.

My son was 11 years old at the time and a chunk of our summer was spent in tournament baseball.  We had just concluded a series of baseball games one evening and it just happened to also be a great moon phase window.  Knowing that there was no way I would be able to get to one of my favorite musky waters, I told my son we were going to head home, ditch the baseball gear, grab 2 rods and a couple of musky baits and head to a spot we could cast from shore for 30 minutes.  I grabbed a needle nose pliers, but did not take my musky net.

It was getting dark fast.  About 10 casts into our little adventure a large fish inhaled my lure.  I knew it was a decent one on the hookset.  I could have kicked myself for not bringing the net as I had to hand land the fish from a fairly precarious spot on the shoreline.  I got it unhooked, took a brief measurement (45"), snapped some photos and released it.  It was a fatty.

While holding it up I could feel something running along its stomach.  When we reviewed the digital photos I could clearly see a floy-tag and a radio telemetry antennae coming from its belly.  I forwarded the pic to someone in the know and they confirmed it was a musky in their particular radio telemetry study.  The personnel involved had netted the fish a couple of weeks before I happened to catch it.  They told me its weight then was 27 lbs. 

Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by SuspendedMusky
8/17/22 @ 7:57 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13

Dad & Brother hit a west central northern wisco. lake to go un-named..... lol.

Musky pushing 48" & my dad still getting it done at 80 years young!! way to go guys!

7/21/22 @ 7:21 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01

Released.

Europeans can dream.

Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by jumpsteady
7/20/22 @ 8:16 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13

couple of ski's from the Fox Chain, the good old days when we use to have time to go fishing..........

7/7/22 @ 6:01 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13

Nice picture vegas.... good catch!  Here are a few from a day on silver lake, kenosha w/my kids. would love to have some of those days back, Jack oldest, works with me, second oldest is 1/2 way thru 4 year stint in marines, & daughter is starting college this fall. enjoy your kids & spend time with them, it goes by in a flash......

6/27/22 @ 11:35 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

Hard for me to pick just one.  But this was my wife's first really big smallie.  21 incher.  She's now caught about 30 fish this size, but this was the first one.  She was really excited!!!

Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by vegas492
6/19/22 @ 3:30 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13

Pics of the week...... door county whitefish, stumbled out there, & figured out how to find & catch em. ( i never pay for I guide) was first time out, grandpa & son Jack, it's a blast if never tried it, fyi.... out of sugar creek county park, also picture from shell lake, washburn county, used to kill the walleyes & bass, keep them coming boy's....

6/4/22 @ 9:26 AM
Bemidji-Bergquist
Bemidji-Bergquist
User since 3/23/20

First the pike in the hole small lake northern Minnesota caught on a tip down 6lb test pike is my pb a 38". The walleye is from a Waukesha county lake 25" caught on a tip up on a large golden shiner was fishing for pike in 4 ft of water tip up was set for 4 hours then 2 hours after dark  the tip up light went off and couldn't believe it. The huge pumkinseed 9 3/4" my wife caught northern Minnesota all fish released.

Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by Bemidji-Bergquist
6/4/22 @ 8:15 AM
GotABite
User since 8/7/07

Door County Memorial Day weekend 38 inch Gator

Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by GotABite
6/3/22 @ 9:36 PM
Tout
PRO MEMBER User since 1/2/02

more

Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by Tout
6/3/22 @ 9:28 PM
Tout
PRO MEMBER User since 1/2/02

anytime my bride is in the boat

5/29/22 @ 6:52 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13

that's some cool stuff, bemidji, thnx. for posting!!

5/29/22 @ 6:43 PM
Bemidji-Bergquist
Bemidji-Bergquist
User since 3/23/20

Wife's first 11" gill which of course we released and a 16" walleye nailed by a small pike the pike would not let go so l netted both and released the pike but didn't really want the walleye either but I kept it just in case it was not going to make it. 

5/29/22 @ 5:56 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13

By the way jb, were you after red snapper? 

Displaying 16 to 30 of 41 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE