SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Favorite Fishing Picture(s)

5/8/22 @ 9:42 PM
INITIAL POST
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13

How about posting one of your favorite fishing pic's once a week.

I got lot's of em....... here you go, 43" pike caught on channel lake while 

musky fishing.

Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by Get.the.net
Displaying 1 to 15 of 41 posts
3/14/24 @ 9:43 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
I was flipping through some of my musky photo albums and came across this one from 1996.  For its length, it was the widest and girthiest musky I have ever caught.  It was a near 30 lb. class fish then.  I would have liked to have caught her at 50 inches.  It would have been a bonafide 40 lb'er at that length.  It reminded me of the Joe Bucher/Les Solberg "Refrigerator Musky" of the late 1980's.
Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by SuspendedMusky
2/5/24 @ 2:00 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
A few years ago, my BIL and I went to Key West and did some deep sea fishing.  Pic of a nice sized mutton snapper I caught 295 ft down next to a wreck on the ocean floor.  The fish weighed about 17 lbs. but fought harder than most of the big muskies I've ever caught.
Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by SuspendedMusky
2/3/24 @ 9:51 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
couple pics  from days gone by..... Son and grandpa slaying it, Jack killing the bass.....
1/4/24 @ 10:41 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Nice pics. screaming dragon.....!!
1/4/24 @ 10:24 PM
Fv.screaming drags.com
Fv.screaming drags.com
User since 3/29/20
My dad's first time joining me on the boat fishing lake Michigan and he landed a 22 lb king salmon. He was so tired after he couldn't hold it for the pictures. We landed a few other l
Lake trout and cohoes that day. Just a great day on the water making memories that will last forever and felt great to be able to take him out and put him on some fish!
Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by Fv.screaming drags.com
1/4/24 @ 9:14 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Here's a couple , pleasant lake, walworth county, fall season, rather pleasant fishing as it is a no wake lake...... 
6/2/23 @ 4:44 PM
Moon River
PRO MEMBER User since 12/8/22
Spring trip to LOTW! Get the net I have a good wally on!! Jigging with (night crawler)NOT, my buddy was surprised when it was netted. 18-1/2 " sucker!
Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by Moon River
6/2/23 @ 3:38 PM
arthur1957
arthur1957
User since 6/24/01
July, 1975, My brother's father in law, me, my dad, & my brother. A four man limit out of Racine in a few hours. All but me are deceased. Great memory. 
Favorite Fishing Picture(s) photo by arthur1957
4/30/23 @ 8:07 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Couple pics. bass fishing on Potters flowage, Jackson County, love the scenery of that place......long time ago, though. fyi
4/30/23 @ 7:14 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Going to camp up north and post more pictures this year.... keep em coming guys.
4/30/23 @ 7:12 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Hey Jakman.... I think he survived.... lol. good catch.

Looking to dig into more data?

Step up and unlock historical postings by upgrading to Lake-Link Pro for as little as $2.99!

More Info

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE