SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Annoying posts

1/19/23 @ 8:31 AM
INITIAL POST
Wharf Dwarf II
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/10

What’s up with this Paul Brown and his rambling Mr. obvious topics?  Must be a really fun guy at a get together.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
1/28/23 @ 10:16 AM
CHISEL
PRO MEMBER User since 6/19/01

One thing that really bugs me here are posts asking "What is the best XXXX".  There is no such thing as “best”.  Most people respond with whatever their preferred product is and it is usually the best or favored choice for their application. One thing that makes our country great is competition which results in numerous companies making different, better, and improved products all the time. The cost, design, and manufacturing varies between similar products but it’s up to the consumer to decide which one they prefer or meets their needs.  It’s strange how human behavior makes us tend to think one product is superior over another.

1/26/23 @ 10:57 AM
JamesD
JamesD
PRO MEMBER User since 2/16/04

Mr. Xtreme might have the right idea. Lake- Link has always had fly- by- night posters dropping in and that could be the case here. The measuring stick I use is in the fishing reports. Where did the poster fish and what did you learn from it. We live in times where smart computers ( A  I ), can have info dragged off other's posts and the machine can crank out a "story" on a similar topic and you don't even have to step out the door. My question to "Paul" is how's the ice on the lake you fish and, had any luck catching any lately?

1/19/23 @ 11:41 AM
PSE
PSE
PRO MEMBER User since 11/25/05

Wharf Dwarf ll. 

1/19/23 @ 10:18 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Nigerians polishing their Pinterest skills . Been happening here longer than Ive been here

1/19/23 @ 9:41 AM
FishinXtreme
FishinXtreme
PRO MEMBER User since 1/12/14

Could be a guy working on his writing skills. Maybe working on publishing an article and testing the waters here. Or trying to be an influencer of some sort. Seems to me that it's pretty much just common knowledge.   

1/19/23 @ 9:01 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06

No one said you had to read it. It’s much easier just to pass it by, than it is to start a new thread just to whine about it. This site is becoming more like Facebook everyday.  Just saying   

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE