LOGIN
Lake-Link

Yep it's monday

3/23/15 @ 5:02 PM
ORIGNAL POST
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
User since 12/20/12
I want a do over. Woke up about 2 am back just killing me. Couldn't get back to sleep oh well. Realized we were out of coffee! Day starting to look real ugly. Watch a little tv till 5 am head off to job site not 3 miles down road water pump goes out. Call wife for a tow get it back to house call crew line them out. Hit up Napa for new pump that's only 180 bucks! Newer truck so of coarse gotta yard half the front end off can't make it simple that would just be silly. Get new pump on which was a royal pain. As I'm throwing all my tools in the back a large pant scraper hits the leg and yep off to ER for 10 stitches. I want a new Monday!!!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 14 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
3/26/15 @ 3:24 PM
Route66
User since 6/22/01
No problem!!

3/25/15 @ 6:37 PM
Mr. Killroy
Mr. Killroy
User since 5/3/07
Hey, Mike mike mike mike....... guess what day it is? Yep it's HUMPDAY!

3/25/15 @ 6:31 PM
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
User since 12/20/12
Thanks 66 feeling much better. As for Obama I can't find a strong enough word to describe my distrust, dislike,contempt, and a visceral hate for him. There that out in the open. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

3/25/15 @ 11:45 AM
Igor
User since 6/20/01
Didn't know anything about his political views or affiliations. Don't follow or really pay attention to what someone's opinions are regarding politics.

3/25/15 @ 11:26 AM
Route66
User since 6/22/01
Glad your back in the saddle Reel.

3/25/15 @ 6:13 AM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
Oh , is ok I said that ?

3/25/15 @ 6:12 AM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
Oh for Gods Sake Igor , the guy was injured and had a bad day , even had a picture and you had to pour salt into a wound, knowing his views on the Obama subject from another thread . Don't act like the innocent bystander now and go all crybaby because you got called out on it . You sound like a 4 year old

3/24/15 @ 7:35 PM
Igor
User since 6/20/01
Oh for God's sake Mike, lighten up. You sound worse than my sister. Is it OK that I said that?

Relldrag: glad to hear things improved.

3/24/15 @ 6:16 PM
reeldrag83
reeldrag83
User since 12/20/12
Well today was much better!!! truck ran like a champ, the inspector was cool about our missed meeting yesterday, and signed off on house! Did walk thru with homeowners super happy and only a small punch list of things they want changed. paint scraper still laying out in yard where it landed after I tested its aerodynamic properties, wife put whisky back in cabnet. Leg feels good. Wife making one of my all time favorites for dinner. Home made pizza with hot wings and cold Guinness!! Rumor around the house is a good back rub with coconut oil is desert. ??. Think I'm gonna hurt myself once a week.

3/24/15 @ 1:49 PM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
And yet, someone had to drag a political comment into it, real class

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 14 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.