Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Who Else Likes Seafood Like I Do

4/3/14 @ 11:58 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
I just don't love eating fish but I also love to eat seafood like shrimp, frog legs, snow and king crab legs and even lobster to imitation crab.

Even when we go out on an off day than a Friday I always are looking for land and sea when the others are looking what kind of steak is on special.

Who else has my love of seafood and not just red meat. Any others?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 68 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
2/8/17 @ 11:19 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01

Woo Hoo.. Live Dungeness Crabs coming tomorrow !!

2/8/17 @ 11:15 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06

I like all kinds of seafood but especially split king crab legs. Not a big fan of lobster but like crab claws too. Give me a batch of  lake perch,walleye,crappie or bluegill(fresh water) and i'm in seven heaven also. Have had alligator as mentioned in a below post but I thought it was too greasy for my taste. But maybe that's just me.

2/8/17 @ 10:56 AM
zeplure
zeplure
MEMBER since 2/11/02

You guys are as funny as you think you are! From WI looking to go to Vermont, Carolina's or some place on the east coast that has great Seafood. Will Florida be to warm in June?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. 

2/8/17 @ 6:53 AM
'da Coach
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08

Zep, 

I dunno where you live, so I'm hard-pressed to make any seafood recommendations, but message me about water, I know of several places that offer refreshing ice-cold water that does a great job of hydration. 

2/7/17 @ 8:46 PM
ttreebark
ttreebark
User since 7/6/06

Zeplure , Go to Vegas

It's a dry heat

2/7/17 @ 6:26 PM
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Good stuff BA, you got me chuckling!

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
2/7/17 @ 12:04 PM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
zeplure

looking to take my wife somewhere for her birthday in June. We both like seafood and water. Any ideas on a good place to go that"s not to hot yet? 

Doesn't matter what coast

So it was zeplure that stole my decoder ring

2/7/17 @ 11:46 AM
zeplure
zeplure
MEMBER since 2/11/02

looking to take my wife somewhere for her birthday in June. We both like seafood and water. Any ideas on a good place to go that"s not to hot yet?

Doesn't matter what coast

2/7/17 @ 2:43 AM
Carppro
User since 1/31/16

Me and a buddy went hunting all day and then stopped at a bar that had ayc Alaskan cod, we started with fries and then we started on the fish went through 9 baskets and wanted more but got cut off by the waitress! She said that they were running out of fish. We told her that they should order more for next week and we'll be back. Went back the next week and the price was the same but you were limited to 2 baskets! A friend went later that night and they were sold out, he was p.o.ed cause he drove 58 miles

2/6/17 @ 8:44 PM
Higgs
User since 1/14/13

Had 2 fillets o f salmon 4 supper 2nite with the bride,  Dip in melted butter. Delish 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 68 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.