General Discussion

Where can I buy......????

3/28/24 @ 9:03 AM
INITIAL POST
goin
goin'outforabite
User since 8/6/19

Hello All! 

This is gonna sound a little strange, but I'm looking to find a store or stores, hopefully near the Delevan, Lake Geneva area that sell Caffeine free Diet Mt. Dew.  I seem to be able to find it in the Sheboygan area, but I'm not up that way all too often....anybody else drink this, and know where to find it?  (I wish I could drink the regular stuff, but the wife and I are "boomers", and the Doc told us to lay off the caffeine...).  Thanks much in advance for any help!

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
3/28/24 @ 10:53 AM
oldhunter
User since 2/28/13
All you can do is search and contact different pepsi bottlers location.  Each one has their own franchise areas, and each one may handle different products in that area.  
As an example, the Walmart on the east side of Appleton is in the Oshkosh Pepsi franchise area,  The Oshkosh Pepsi does not offer Caffeine diet Mt Dew. However the Walmart on the east side of Appleton is in the Sheboygan Pepsi franchise area, and they do offer the Caffeine diet Mt Dew.
that is why you can find it in the Sheboygan area.  
Because it is not a high volume sales item is why most pepsi bottlers do not offer it. Another reason is that it is a short self life product. Even in areas that do offer it, you would have the best luck with larger stores such as walmart, festival, woodmans, etc.  
GOOD LUCK
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE