SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Whats For Dinner?

3/25/05 @ 4:45 PM
INITIAL POST
muskieken70
User since 1/31/04
Thought it might be fun to see what everyone likes to eat. What are you're favorite foods? (other than fish and wild game). One of my all time fav's is Corned beef and cabbage, with red potatoes. MMMMM, got a huge pot with 2 shanks on right now, almost done! My second Fav is Veal Oscar, with white asparagus spears, crab, and hollendaise.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 28,278 posts
5/15/24 @ 10:17 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

Whats For Dinner? photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
5/15/24 @ 9:23 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Got to clean-up some left-overs before they spoil.
5/15/24 @ 6:56 AM
fltlndr
User since 12/25/02
venison stew
5/15/24 @ 6:29 AM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
Turkey wings and chicken thighs, corn on the cob and garlic toast on the grill.

5/14/24 @ 9:28 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Fishhook, A flat iron steak is a great cut of meat. Most butchers if they know what they are doing will keep that a secrete and not share that with customers. Glad you enjoyed it and when i do go to my local butcher shop,. Not many left here in chi-town,have to travel 20+miles to find one,i make sure I ask for those flat-irons if available as well as what ever else I want.
5/14/24 @ 9:17 PM
fishhook
fishhook
PRO MEMBER User since 9/16/01
Cooked up a flat iron steak,& some potatoes on the grill, along with green beans on the stove top, paired with a nice red wine. 

I see smoked ribs in my near future on Friday.
Whats For Dinner? photo by fishhook
Whats For Dinner? photo by fishhook
5/14/24 @ 8:44 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
yea uplander ,you are trully right. i live for the past and what it was. Don't know how old you are but past history for me means allot. I apologize for my trangressions.
5/14/24 @ 8:39 PM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09
B.L.T. with thick cut bacon from Newton meats (the best, nueskis has nothing ​on Newton bacon) with a over easy fried egg and a slice of med. cheddar. And chitown I don't think us packer fans have a hang up with Rodgers but it sure seems like you do. We all know bears fans have a big hangup with a team from about 40 years ago though. Keep clinging to that 1 super bowl throphy they have.

5/14/24 @ 8:33 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Nicw photo cropping polski. He's gone too and not losing any sleep over it! LOl!! Oh by the way i like the polish sausage thing for dinner. Was going to have that tomorrow with bavarian style kraut cooked in my pressure cooker. YUM YUM!!
Whats For Dinner? photo by chitowncrappieman
5/14/24 @ 8:28 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Polish sausage and a side salad....

On another note,some memories are just hard to erase,,,,
Whats For Dinner? photo by Polski
5/14/24 @ 8:18 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
B&R the burgers look good but the conversation about Rodgers unsettled my stomach. What is with you wisconsites and your love affair with this guy? He's gone and never going to come back after telling the Greenbay management to stick it Please kindly get over his departure okay?
Whats For Dinner? photo by chitowncrappieman
5/14/24 @ 8:11 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
We had a party up here at camp discussing Aaron Rodgers come back this year. We told some stories of what he did and what he can do with that stocked Jets team. 
5/14/24 @ 6:18 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Don't feel like cooking today so i just might order something to be delivered later today. Guess I'm just being tired and lazy today,but who cares. LOL!!
5/13/24 @ 9:05 PM
BUD E LEE
BUD E LEE
User since 5/19/10
Buona beef with hot and sweet  wet.
Whats For Dinner? photo by BUD E LEE
5/13/24 @ 8:25 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2

Displaying 1 to 15 of 28,278 posts

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE