MENU Lake-Link.com MORE

What did you do yesterday

5/8/19 @ 7:12 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Here’s a thread to talk about things you posted yesterday in the what did you do today thread.  I would go first but I didn’t post anything yesterday.  Serious what did you do yesterday discussion only please. 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 75 Posts
TODAY @ 5:08 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Worked then came home and put some edging around the garage and house. Gonna put lava rocks there and plant some stuff.  Went to sleep round 8.  Oh and I mowed too. 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:25 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

Went to sleep around 10pm and slept the rest of the yesterday. 

Post Your Comment
5/23/19 @ 7:23 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

I don’t really even remember what I did yesterday besides work.  Sorry to those that were looking forward to an entry by me. 

Post Your Comment
5/23/19 @ 6:12 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

You’ve been workin hard Jaybee, but it sure looks like it’ll be worth it!!! Keep ur strength up(lots of meat)!!!!! Lol

Post Your Comment
5/23/19 @ 6:02 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

That’s what I’m here for jaybee 

Post Your Comment
5/23/19 @ 1:05 PM
jaybeeturtle
jaybeeturtle
USER since 3/17/06

Thanks Shane, for starting this thread. My 60 year old body too tired to post what I did TODAY. Instead,  I hit the whirlpool at night, fall asleep and wake up at2 am all shriveled up. It's become a reaccurring theme, unfortunately.  Worked every day the last month either on a customers home or my own kitchen remodel. Got the house opened up at home finally.  Great to finally actually see the light from the skylights I installed last year!

Post Your Comment
5/23/19 @ 6:22 AM
Bud Wise 2
Bud Wise 2
USER since 9/5/13

fresh piston n rings on 450er oil change on forman headed to washburn co atv trails mud run get some 

Post Your Comment
5/22/19 @ 8:20 PM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Rikj-

I think you have this mistaken for the what did you do 4 months ago thread...

I think with all the Bigfoot chasing you have lost track of time...

Post Your Comment
5/22/19 @ 6:10 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
USER since 3/26/15

Worked ten hours then I came home and stained some trim for the bathroom. I’ll let you guys know what I did today tomorrow right here in the yesterday thread. 

Post Your Comment
5/21/19 @ 8:03 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

rikj, I think you've been snacking on them rubberized grillers man, lol

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 75 Posts