What Did You Do Today

8/21/14 @ 2:53 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Higgs
Higgs
USER since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 2,466 Posts
TODAY @ 1:17 PM
Carpio
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

Griz.   Thanks, I’ll try anything! CARPIO 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 12:51 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

Cleaned my driveway then did 2 other neighbors drives. One asked what I drank and my comment was when??? Have some items to drop off for our daughter, a trip to Woodmans then it's going to be a bunch of nothing the rest of the day

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 12:36 PM
river_chaser
river_chaser
USER since 10/3/12

Spent much of the week at a neighbors remodeling their house.  Someone shoved a battery operated framing nailer into my hand and put me to work, nice tool, dont have to twist my arm. Great tool to use and NO hoses and cords laying everywhere

Today catchup stuff at home. Made 2 gallons of chicken soup and a bunch of paper work.

Edited on 1/19/19 12:39 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 11:26 AM
grizwald
grizwald
USER since 2/6/09

Carpio, might have to wait till ground thaws. This needed I made and put on top of a post rapped in chimney pipe. Keeps squirrels out, but the bears have wrecked it before.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 11:16 AM
Pool8
Pool8
USER since 1/27/17

Up at 330 this morning and out the door at 430. Two hour drive to work (some people should not drive in a snow storm). Now hopefully no emergencies and a nice quiet rest of the day. Got about 9 inches at home and 7 here at work.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 10:55 AM
Carpio
Carpio
MEMBER since 11/5/17

The squirrels knocked down the feeder late yesterday.It broke apart,now I have 3# of seed under the snow!  I just got done overturning the snow so the varmints can clean it up! Anyone have any suggestions on a feeder?  Thanks.   CARPIO 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 10:37 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
MEMBER since 3/4/06

Hey J.J. i'm right behind you here on that snow total. If i'm wrong it sure looks close to the same that you have so far  with more coming down and the wind howling as I type this!!! 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 10:23 AM
fltlndr
fltlndr
USER since 12/25/02

Blew the snow off the driveway and took the garbage to the dump.

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 10:04 AM
phishin phool
phishin phool
MEMBER since 4/5/08

Wow!!! That is sure a "heap" of snow for your neck of the woods...Some folks will holler at me but...sure am glad it ain't here...

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 9:59 AM
jawjerker
jawjerker
USER since 1/14/02

At this moment enjoying some coffee looking out at my driveway, guessing about 8" of snow and 2' drifts around the truck and garage

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 2,466 Posts