SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What Did You Do Today?

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
INITIAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,417 posts
TODAY @ 5:25 AM
44/45
PRO MEMBER User since 3/9/11
After working in the outdoors for 33 years, I try to avoid the sunshine, heat and humidity if I can. Because of my long project list, I spent most of the day watching YouTube and a football life was on all day on NFL Network which I thoroughly enjoy. To top thing's off, a Detroit/Packer game was on last night. Packer's lost. Big game for x-back Williams. It seemed like it was one of those game's that Rogers just threw the ball to a spot hoping for a lucky catch. 
6/18/24 @ 6:11 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
Spent the last two days scrubbing and power washing the deck, siding and windows.  
6/18/24 @ 4:05 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Tuesday poker day with my 2 older siblings and b-i-l, won 95 cents. Gets us together for 4 hours a week
6/18/24 @ 3:45 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Lift them by the tail but don’t relax your arm lol.  Don’t forget that they have a long neck .  
6/18/24 @ 3:31 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Drove out to a couple of central Wi. Dams to check flow, see what's happening.
On way there. good size Snapping Turtle on shoulder of right side of road.
Looked safe enough, and undecided on his next move so I kept going...
Hour and a half later, on way home, here's same poor guy in middle of my lane..
dutifully pulled over to move him, picked him up by shell, and nearly lost a finger!!!
Was he pissed! another guy watching from afar pulled up and said grab him by his tail,
then he couldn't bite...did that put him on other side... I should have remembered the tail thing.
For last 30 years someone in my Fam living in Florida, visited them often, and they or
I moved plenty of turtles across the street..  Alzheimer's? pass the Predigen? (was dead sober) 
6/17/24 @ 11:12 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Doing a weeks worth of laundry today, 10 loads. Will be a good workout for the grid and my septic field
6/15/24 @ 5:41 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Did not dirty my truck bed with mulch. Water the garden this morning did a few perimeter checks raked some of the mulch in place that was delivered and it was very easy. Then we went to the beer garden for some Munich goals outstanding! Now kicking back having a couple of pours in the backyard And yeah, I have way too many things planted to be bringing a four-wheel-drive truck through the property. 
6/15/24 @ 5:27 PM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09
Airfest in La Crosse this weekend. We were out on the water providing EMS and crash support inside the demo box. Sure is an adrenaline rush when the Blue Angels are in town demonstrating.
What Did You Do Today? photo by Fowler2
6/15/24 @ 10:59 AM
westfieldW
westfieldW
User since 10/9/16
It's been a while but we finally finished our new pond liner installation and redoing our flower bed behind the garden. I think it looks pretty good.
What Did You Do Today? photo by westfieldW
What Did You Do Today? photo by westfieldW
6/15/24 @ 9:48 AM
ktowne
ktowne
PRO MEMBER User since 7/20/03
Careful BMR. Years ago my buddy (despite warnings) filled the back of his Ram p/u with wood from a tree we took down. It was a big event, involving a half a dozen people and a lot of "suds".
He got about one block from the house, and the rear axle snapped like a twig ran over by a garbage truck.   
6/15/24 @ 8:36 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Funny snake, I drive the Silverado all over through the yard in the Spring - way easier than 100 wheelbarrows full of mulch lol!
6/15/24 @ 8:34 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
It would be tricky driving Dat 4X4 through that yard😳😂
6/15/24 @ 12:37 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
This was four or five truckloads delivered all at once.
6/14/24 @ 9:33 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
BMR-

Did you know that you could drive to any landscape supply yard, and they will fill the whole bed of your Toyota with mulch for around 40 bucks?

Then you can drive your truck through the yard, and unload it wherever you'd like it!

6/14/24 @ 9:15 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
44/45 -if you are in U.P. W/grandkids or even Grandma, please check out “Oswald's Bear Ranch” in Seney. Pet baby Bears, feed Bears of all sizes , all for (really) like $25 a carload. 
Yes it’s remote, but it’s worth the drive!
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,417 posts

OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Ceymar A Spinng Reel
Ceymar A Spinng Reel
Okuma's Ceymar A spinning reels offer superior performance, with a multi-disc, oiled felt drag system. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Ceymar A Spinng Reel

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon
Minn Kota Talon
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE