LOGIN
Lake-Link

What did you Buy, or Get for Christmas

12/22/14 @ 11:58 AM
ORIGNAL POST
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
MEMBER since 6/22/01
Bought the wife a MicroSoft Surface Pro 3.. and a bunch of goodies to go along with it..

Thank You Amazon Prime for getting to her by Christmas (I always wait til the last minute)..

That put a significant dent in the old pocket book...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 128 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
12/30/18 @ 7:59 AM
phishin phool
MEMBER since 4/5/08

nihsif, thanks. I looked for it but, maybe not hard enough. Those rods normally sold for $150.00 to $165.00. Med hvys for $32.00 each. Awesome rods, look and feel great!!!

12/29/18 @ 4:58 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER since 6/15/01

you're good... use to be a thread about good deals

12/29/18 @ 4:36 PM
phishin phool
MEMBER since 4/5/08

All Pro Rods APX Graphite Spinning Rod

Not sure if I can post this here, but, it was a "sort of Christmas thingy.

These rods are fantastic. We have been thinking about them but price was like wow...Now, this price, we could not NOT afford them. Go to Fish USA and look under the sale discount section.

Hope I am not in violation...

12/27/18 @ 9:33 PM
CrystalLakeMonster
CrystalLakeMonster
User since 11/22/10

I got hemorrhoids!!!

12/27/18 @ 5:04 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER since 5/11/03

A few gifts from friends and relatives,  30 pak Bush Light, bottles of Blackberry Brandy, Jim Beam Black, Jameson and Crown Royal Black. My wife doesn't drink so I'm thinking I have a bit of a reputation. Good news is, I could get snowed in for a month or so.

12/27/18 @ 9:19 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03

Black_Ice - that is crazy!  I'm sure Amazon will take care of you!  I would advise you call their customer service number rather than trying to do it all online.  The one or two times I've gotten completely "wrong" results with them (in hundreds of transactions), a quick phone call has resolved it.

1-(888)-280-4331

12/26/18 @ 10:28 PM
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER since 12/18/07

Arlo- 

Crazy good to see a post from you! 

Been wondering about you and hoping you were doing well.  

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
12/26/18 @ 6:16 PM
Black_Ice2
Black_Ice2
User since 11/12/18

Ordered floor mats for the kids car for christmas off Amazon.  Listing showed and stated they were new black rubber floor mats.  They came a week or two ago and I left them down in the garage and didnt think much.  Had him open them yesterday and he pulled out used, burned and stained carpeted floor mats out of the box.  Needless to say I was not happy.  I am trying to get a refund.  Twice Ive tried rating it but Amazon has rejected my review.  If this doesnt get resolved I will be canceling my prime membership that Ive had for 6 years and they will never get another penny from me.  Left a bad taste in my mouth on an otherwise good Christmas

12/26/18 @ 1:56 PM
chaw
User since 9/11/02

I set money aside all year and am sending my wife on a trip to France with her sister. In return I will be hitting the northwoods to do some ice fishing with a buddy. I think I got the better of the deal.

12/26/18 @ 1:40 PM
RangerKid
User since 6/26/01

I hit it out of the park this year. My daughter was quite happy, even ecstatic with the super ball and the Gumby, I got for her this year. Wife also seemed pleased with the new muffin pan I got her. This one has a non-stick coating on it, saving her a lot of work scrubbing to get it clean. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 128 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.