SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What are some good movies ethier in theater or to rent

8/27/02 @ 1:33 PM
INITIAL POST
2huntnfish
User since 12/31/01
What are some good movies ethier in theater or to rent?

Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,750 posts
3/28/24 @ 10:41 AM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
"The Gentlemen" with Matthew McConaughey was definitely worth watching. He plays an American marijuana kingpin in the U.K.

Also "The Gentlemen" series on Netflix is great as well. It is based off of the movie and has only 6 or 8 episodes IIRC.
3/27/24 @ 10:33 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
PAPER MOON
This is a family or “date nite” flick. But it is entertaining, has the con man action for him and the cute “bad  kid” of irresistible young TATUM O’ Neal . Circa 1973 but timeless and funny. 
Just watched it again after all these years, probably took my high school girl to it originally. 
Wife liked it too.
3/27/24 @ 8:49 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Watched....Mending the Line on Netflix.  pretty good movie about a Vet with PTSD that ends up using fly fishing to help him cope.
2/25/24 @ 9:58 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Crappie! Have watched quite a bit of that movie on You Tube. You are right, excellent anti sub action.
2/25/24 @ 9:24 AM
Holy Crappie
Holy Crappie
User since 7/13/21
Watched Tom Hanks in The Greyhound last night.  He is a destroyer captain trying to protect a fleet from German U boats in WW2. Highly recommend.
2/24/24 @ 10:49 PM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05
Just watched the movie “42”. It’s the story of Jackie Robinson rookie year breaking into the major leagues. First time I’ve seen it. Pretty good movie.
2/23/24 @ 8:29 AM
Bud Wise 2
Bud Wise 2
User since 9/5/13

2/22/24 @ 9:41 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
The Bee Keeper. Like most a bit over the top on fight scenes (this guy could almost beat up 83 year old Chuck Norris) but the story line was really good and I enjoyed it. 
2/12/24 @ 11:27 AM
albro
albro
User since 4/20/02
The Chosen season 4 has come out in theaters. great series for those who like faith related movies
2/8/24 @ 11:59 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
Equalizer 3.  With Denzel.  Watched that the other day.  What a change from "typical" movies.  Action was pretty quick and silent.  Only one explosion.  Just a lot of acting done with looks and limited dialogue.  I thought it was really well done.  Just very different from a lot of movies out there with long chase scenes, explosions and a ton of noise.
2/7/24 @ 11:29 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
This is an old one that was very popular at the time (2011).
THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATOO
Give it a solid B. Glad I had my new recliner cause it was 2hours 40 minutes.
Anyway a really complicated detective type murder mystery. Very graphic violence, in your face sex, be ready for anything. A bit hard to follow at times, but stick with it. 
Daniel Craig big star, others you will recognize, but not huge icons. 
Check it out if you ‘ve got the time!
1/17/24 @ 11:28 PM
MishicotMan
User since 10/7/21
Went to see The Beekeeper with Jason Statham was a good butt kicking movie. Shows how careful you have to be with Con Artist wiping out your life savings via the computer.
1/17/24 @ 10:46 AM
FishChip
User since 2/2/17
If you like mad mad mad mad world check out Rat Race. Basically a modern version of the same film but funny as all heck.
1/17/24 @ 8:24 AM
walleyeralph
User since 6/20/01
It’s a mad mad mad world 
1/17/24 @ 7:25 AM
PSE
PSE
PRO MEMBER User since 11/25/05
Where the crawdads sing.....or  Crash with Sandra Bullock
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,750 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE