LOGIN
Lake-Link

whaling

5/1/14 @ 8:14 AM
ORIGINAL POST
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09

So yeah.....I did not start this thread from 2014.  Apparently I can't delete this like the first guy did.

Maybe this will work - Covid Covid Covid

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 41 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/25/20 @ 7:28 PM
ifishwi
ifishwi
User since 1/12/05

Wow, this thread just keeps going. I have never gone whaling in my life. Maybe I'm strange but I just never had the urge for that sport. Then again I knew many in my younger days that would travel pretty far on any weekend as they always had luck with it. Not for me, thanks. 

9/25/20 @ 6:16 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
User since 7/24/20

Not to divulge too much personal info but just an FYI. 

Manatee size is the biggest ever for me. Not a whale fan. And been long long time   

9/25/20 @ 6:07 PM
12packabs
12packabs
User since 12/19/06

Shane,

I have to admit, we called it hogging back at Stout...but the sentiment remains the same.

Has nothing to do with drinking, as your last post indicates (at least not directly.  Drinking is absolutely required to get through the deed, but technically not required). I know a guy who prefers whales...he had locker at work full of magazines with pictures of them un-clad.

Shane knows that whaling in his comical definition is 100% illegal in the US, thus I will continue to add comments about "whaling" in college.

Deepest apologies....

9/25/20 @ 12:39 PM
Thrash
Thrash
MEMBER since 6/15/01

A whale with a "whale tail"?  Oh my!

9/25/20 @ 12:31 PM
duckdog
MEMBER since 1/24/02

Just had a herd of whales go through the back. Passed up the shot on the big white one. Waiting for one with a high flipper.

9/25/20 @ 6:51 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

I checked Cabela’s for Whale whistles/ Pipes. Customer service told me he’s never heard of such a thing!?!? I told him he’s been Land Locked for too long. Ridiculous!

9/24/20 @ 9:44 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17

I used to work with a guy we called beluga because of the shape of his head. Does that count? He had a head shaped like a knee. 

9/24/20 @ 9:37 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

This thread is sposed to be about whaling, not where you drank beer in college. Serious whaling discussion only. Thanks. 

9/24/20 @ 8:55 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

There were 2 bars in Oshkosh  . One was Thursday  (?)  Quarter drink night  . The other was called Shot and a beer .  A quarter for the pair . Of course it was premium stuff  . Could use it to clean dry paintbrushes .

9/23/20 @ 6:50 PM
Big_Shane
Big_Shane
User since 3/26/15

Holy crap I just crapped my pants after reading that link. I’m on it.  Wont even need a boat. I still wanna get a Boston Whaler though. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 41 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.