Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Wedding Bayfield Wi

7/31/14 @ 7:14 AM
ORIGNAL POST
HopSeng
User since 10/8/12
I will be traveling from southern part of our great state to Bayfield to attend a wedding on Labor Day Weekend. Staying at Brookside Condos. Wedding at 6 Sat and Badgers Play LSU at 7 PM. Where is a great place to take in the game? Im thinking there's going to be alot of "Yuppies" around and just as soon see the game from a hidden gem of a tavern???? help me out anybody... As you can guess I'm not much for crowds. Mike

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/2/14 @ 6:24 AM
HopSeng
User since 10/8/12
Morty's did the trick and that Rum Runner's was a little "iffy"??? Hit Madeline and Tom's burnout Cafe..(Hippie Commune) with NO BUDWEISER..No need to return.. Wedding went great and we had an unbelievable reception at The Rittenhouse. Had a Filet Mignon that I would put up against anyone in the world!! Absolutely the best cut I've ever had! My compliments to the Chef. Now if Bucky would've held up their end of the weekend!! Thanks guys,Hop

8/1/14 @ 9:04 AM
BeerTownFyreman
User since 6/15/01
Morty's is good place right in town. It may be busy with the holiday weekend and wedding, but it's a good local hotspot.

My ma lives in Bayfield.

There are times when the Packers are not on local TV (Bayfield is in Duluth TV market). They make the 15 minute drive to Washburn and watch the game at Patsy's.

7/31/14 @ 6:00 PM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
Morty's

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.