LOGIN
Lake-Link

We Have No Interest - Bucket List

4/14/17 @ 6:24 PM
ORIGNAL POST
mooselegs
User since 5/27/03

My wife and I recently started a " We Have No Interest - Bucket List"

A short time ago we got hoodwinked into tentatively signing up for a 10 Day River Cruise in France. I have no interest in seeing anything in France other than the Normandy Beach battlefield, but figured we'd check out the trip.  

After an extensive review of the 10 day itinerary (which included a tour of an art museum, tour of castles and several days in Paris and one day at Normandy Beach) and nearly $14,000.00 of expenses....we looked at each other and concluded......WTF were we thinking.

Soooo...now we started this " We Have No Interest - Bucket List" in things that we absolutely, positively, unequivocally HAVE NO INTEREST in.

What is on your "We Have No Interest - Bucket List" ?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 21 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
4/15/17 @ 8:12 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Middle East.  Backwards culture.  Backwards religion and according to all my friends that served there, it's hot and stinks of petroleum and B.O.

India.  I get anxiety issues at a crowded farmer's market.  I can't fathom living like that.

Attending a game at US Bank Stadium.  I've never come across a worse fan base than the Queens.  They even make a game at Lambeau unpleasant.

Couples retreat at a church camp.  I don't believe that I need to elaborate.

That's all I have to say about that.

4/15/17 @ 6:54 PM
fishs
User since 2/17/04

Have no regrets in my life. Put a F in front of Bucket List and well, there you have it !!!!

4/15/17 @ 1:28 PM
MuskyMamma
User since 7/23/07

Going to Mardi Gras, skydiving, or visiting the Mall of America.

4/15/17 @ 10:05 AM
12packabs
12packabs
User since 12/19/06

-Travel anywhere outside the US on vacation, on my $$.  I didn't realize how much even Canada (mostly Eastern Canada) dislikes Americans (until I started going there regularly for work recently).  We spend trillions of our dollars protecting everyone, and we are hated for it.  

4/15/17 @ 9:55 AM
Fishscales
User since 3/2/03

Riding Tommy's Trolly.

4/15/17 @ 8:10 AM
brews4995
brews4995
User since 4/2/10

Rock concert mosh pit, I'll second hot air balloon ride, any trip overseas or to south America anymore.   Opening day at Miller Park after my wifes experience this year, pottery or art creation and anything swimming related. I will think of more later!

4/15/17 @ 8:07 AM
Wicasa
Wicasa
User since 11/11/15

Eating chilled monkey brains like in The Temple of Doom, sleeping with the fishes, being an inmate at Abu Ghraib.

4/15/17 @ 8:02 AM
mooselegs
User since 5/27/03

crawdaddy..........we got hoodwinked into tentatively signing up for the trip.....never said we went on the trip....but it is on my "We Have No Interest Bucket List".

4/15/17 @ 7:51 AM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03

going to a Super Bowl game free ticket or not.

Bear hunting, muskie fishing,  hot air balloon ride

4/14/17 @ 10:51 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17

No ink here either its just a cry for attention if you want meaning buy a picture

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 21 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.