MORE
General Discussion

Trading post feedback

11/19/04 @ 2:57 PM
INITIAL POST
1fish2fish
1fish2fish
User since 11/23/01
I thought this would be a good thread for those of us that buy from the trading post. I have bought 2 items in the past.

#1-835 Mossberg pump**seller "uncle smallie"

Transaction went well, we meet half the distance from our homes. The price was fair and the product has worked fine since I got it.

I would recommend buy something from "uncle smallie" he does business the way you want it done, like a gentlemen.

#2-PSE compound bow**seller "doug" (I don't know his log on name)

Transaction went well. Same deal, we meet at a half way point. Price was more then fair, I would defiantly recommend doing business with him.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM THE TRADING POST, AND HOW DID THE TRANSACTION GO?

Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,642 posts
3/14/24 @ 5:54 PM
mskyadk
PRO MEMBER User since 11/11/01
How....who in their right mind  runs 2 posts for the same boat 10k apart on the same thread. Second time around as well, Really. 
10/19/23 @ 8:22 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Couple months ago I spotted a semi auto shotgun I been eyeballing.  The price was low enough that was a no brainer I didnt need to buy a new gun.  Worked out well.  Price and ease of transaction is key.
10/18/23 @ 10:14 PM
budman1987
User since 1/19/03
Purchased my first item ever off of the trading post today.  Got a great gun at a very fair price.  Also met a nice gentleman with whom I talked hunting for a brief time.  Thanks again Jim!!
5/25/23 @ 8:52 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
I am assuming the trading post is the classified? I am not sure I don’t really mess around on those threads  but on the classifieds they do have some used work shoes that are a pretty good deal. Guns on their very special as you can see by the prices.
5/25/23 @ 5:54 PM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09
ya if your looking for any deals the trading post is not the place to start. it seems everything on there is made of gold.
5/25/23 @ 9:04 AM
wiscoarborist
User since 11/6/18
Some enterprising young man (I assume) is selling "iris plants" but the picture is nothing like an iris. Not even close.

Dude - take another picture - like maybe this weekend. They should be blooming now or in a few days.

Also,you're priced a bit high. There's a bunch of little old ladies supplementing their social security by selling excess garden plants for roughly half what you're asking.

Looking to dig into more data?

Step up and unlock historical postings by upgrading to Lake-Link Pro for as little as $2.99!

More Info

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE