LOGIN
Lake-Link

Trading post feedback

11/19/04 @ 2:57 PM
ORIGINAL POST
1fish2fish
1fish2fish
USER SINCE 11/23/01
I thought this would be a good thread for those of us that buy from the trading post. I have bought 2 items in the past.

#1-835 Mossberg pump**seller "uncle smallie"

Transaction went well, we meet half the distance from our homes. The price was fair and the product has worked fine since I got it.

I would recommend buy something from "uncle smallie" he does business the way you want it done, like a gentlemen.

#2-PSE compound bow**seller "doug" (I don't know his log on name)

Transaction went well. Same deal, we meet at a half way point. Price was more then fair, I would defiantly recommend doing business with him.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM THE TRADING POST, AND HOW DID THE TRANSACTION GO?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 1,611 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

6/24/21 @ 3:23 PM
river_chaser
USER SINCE 10/3/12

I dont mind the non related stuff so much except most of it has been for sale since I strted here in 2013..  

Theres an old sayin that specifically applies to those things

"catch a clue"

6/24/21 @ 3:01 PM
lovestofishnhunt
MEMBER SINCE 6/13/06

Any of you other guys wish that the trading post just contained outdoor related goods and services?  I am so sick of paying for a membership to see dolls, punch bowls, "antiques"...yeah right, and all the other junk that has been sitting on the trading post for what seems like decades.  I know it is my choice to pay or not...just in a crabby mood about this I guess.

6/20/21 @ 3:22 PM
Leechster
Leechster
USER SINCE 1/22/21

Ski, I’ve never used one like that, but remember when they came out. I use a home made one my Father in Law made. Just an idea if ya can’t find one. 

6/20/21 @ 2:01 PM
Polski
Polski
MEMBER SINCE 5/11/03

Anyone have one of these scalers they want to sell?  See the trading Post or Classifieds as it's now called.

5/30/21 @ 3:26 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

chilling reminder that evil exists... that guy should never see the outside of a prison till the day he dies 

5/30/21 @ 2:56 PM
river_chaser
USER SINCE 10/3/12

While this incident took place following a Facebook Marketplace ad the issue goes for all such meetings. 

5/28/21 @ 12:24 PM
wskiph
wskiph
MEMBER SINCE 9/3/11

Trader beware.  I traded some 243 components to a seemingly legit person. He gave 300 Wolf primers as part of the deal .  One box or a 100 had less than 5o and 33% of the batch did not fire ..I believe he knew that they were bad...knew it was to good to be true when he offered them. Since they are hard to get now

.buyer beware ..even on here

3/30/21 @ 8:28 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER SINCE 5/21/03

Nihsf,

It is not a bass boat.  It is a deeper V boat.  Great casting deck, console and an open area behind the riding seats.  The back deck is pretty small, but there are a lot of decks built to put into the back to make another fishing area.

That hull is where it is at.  It is a very, very good and very solid hull.  It fishes big water well, and it can fish small water.  It is very versatile.

I know a bunch of musky guys that simply will not give up that boat due to it's hull and how it is set up.  Guess I'd call it a muti-species boat that can even be setup to troll really well.

3/29/21 @ 3:13 PM
river_chaser
USER SINCE 10/3/12

Looks like  nice mitre saw at a fair price. 

2/16/21 @ 6:08 PM
nihsif
nihsif
MEMBER SINCE 6/15/01

Is that a "bass" boat or does it offer multiple configurations 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 1,611 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.