LOGIN
Lake-Link

Trading post feedback

11/19/04 @ 2:57 PM
ORIGNAL POST
1fish2fish
1fish2fish
User since 11/23/01
I thought this would be a good thread for those of us that buy from the trading post. I have bought 2 items in the past.

#1-835 Mossberg pump**seller "uncle smallie"

Transaction went well, we meet half the distance from our homes. The price was fair and the product has worked fine since I got it.

I would recommend buy something from "uncle smallie" he does business the way you want it done, like a gentlemen.

#2-PSE compound bow**seller "doug" (I don't know his log on name)

Transaction went well. Same deal, we meet at a half way point. Price was more then fair, I would defiantly recommend doing business with him.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM THE TRADING POST, AND HOW DID THE TRANSACTION GO?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 1,952 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
TODAY @ 8:08 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

HAH good one

TODAY @ 7:58 AM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09

you know kinda like tire stagger.....hehe.....I crack myself up sometimes

TODAY @ 7:56 AM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09

maybe one leg is shorter then the other and that keeps her from walking in circles all the time.

8/5/20 @ 8:38 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

Maybe it's an Eileen doll  ?

8/5/20 @ 12:00 PM
Larballslobasaurus
User since 4/8/17

A Barbie with crooked legs for 900 bucks

some people have no shame

8/5/20 @ 9:28 AM
lovestofishnhunt
MEMBER since 6/13/06

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I see a Barbie doll being sold in the classified section.  

7/12/20 @ 8:30 PM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18

Westfield your right. Older boats are crazy priced.But have you priced new boats lately?There priced out of reach of most people. That’s why oldies are priced the way they are. That’s why new boat loans are 10 to 12 years or more.

7/12/20 @ 3:29 PM
Pike River Outfitters
User since 5/3/08

Lovestohuntfish You’re 100% correct. If it’s hunting or fishing related or even outdoor related I say go for it but some of the crap on here is just unbelievable. Let my membership expire years ago don’t miss it one bit.

7/12/20 @ 2:44 PM
lovestofishnhunt
MEMBER since 6/13/06

On a serious note, I have used the trading post for gun sales for years.  That is what made me purchase the membership to this site.  However, In the last two years, replies from lake-link members about my gun sales have been next to nothing.  I'm not a huge fan of armslist either with all the spam, but I have gotten results.  I will no longer pay for a membership to lake-link once my membership is up.  When guys are selling dolls, shower heads, tiffany lamps, and flowery paintings, I know it's not the place to advertise my outdoors gear any longer.

7/12/20 @ 10:40 AM
Pike River Outfitters
User since 5/3/08

Somebody better snag that flashlight

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 1,952 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.