SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 61 to 75 of 52,697 posts
4/20/24 @ 6:46 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
Nice to see the bats come alive today. I was also not expecting them to hit like that though! Brewers record on the road is crazy so far. Bullpen has pitched well as of late too. Agree with starting pitching after Peralta being pretty terrible. Guys only going 3-4 innings isn't sustainable long term. 
4/20/24 @ 4:26 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Did not see this score coming. The pellet gun took out a few more birds. That part I love. What is the reason for road wins? Don't get it, but love it. Go Crew. Is it safe to have a few of those Brewed beers? LOL BREWERS!  
4/20/24 @ 3:28 PM
brews4995
brews4995
User since 4/2/10
Just no quit in this team. Great game, even dirty Sanchez is contributing. 
4/20/24 @ 3:07 PM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
Take it easy HB.
I just got done cutting a neighbors lawn and they're scoring like crazy. 
9-4 Crew
4/20/24 @ 2:49 PM
hotbait
Boy, does this game get a guy's blood pressure up. Been listening. Glad I'm not watching. I wish Wiemmer would ask Turang about improving his batting. Turing sure has improved. Keep it going Crew.
4/20/24 @ 2:02 PM
brews4995
brews4995
User since 4/2/10
I've seen enough of this DL Hall guy, both today and for the season as a starter. We can't have Peralta be the only consistent starter in the rotation. Another game the bullpen is overworked. 
4/20/24 @ 11:38 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
You’re right Hotbait! 
I love a good joke and that DA comment by Hunt was hilarious. Your comment is pretty funny too, but we have one of the best managers in baseball.   
4/20/24 @ 11:30 AM
hotbait
HFCB - you got Z going. 115 today. Was Yeli worth more runs. I don't understand why the bats slowed down? Oh well. As long as we kill the birds, I'm happy. Cubs fans are thinking about taking our coach in a few years. LOL Brew one up today. Are we still ahead of the Cubs? LOL
4/20/24 @ 8:10 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Fish on.......  lmbo
Time to talk BREWERS!!!! photo by hunt-fish-campfire-beer
4/20/24 @ 7:47 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06

4/20/24 @ 7:43 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
N.L.C is hot teams playing good ball, fun to watch. Not worried about the cubs, their not as good as their record, got to stay up on Pittsburgh.   
4/19/24 @ 10:36 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Two games, opponents get one run!
Our offense should take off rest of series. 
We are better than 3 runs in both games.
Tuff to win in extra innings on road, especially after giving up that two out run in bottom of 9th.
Hope we get off to a big lead and cruise tomorrow, my heart needs the break… haha
4/19/24 @ 10:32 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Our bullpen is just fantastic! Every night almost. 
Losing Yelich has hurt the offensive momentum. 
Hope he’s healing up! 
4/19/24 @ 10:27 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
Good win in extras! Thankfully we had Contreras hitting in the 10th. Hopefully the bats can wake up the next 2 games because without Peralta starting Brewers pitching is likely gonna give up more than 2 runs each game.
4/19/24 @ 10:21 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Nice win!! 12-6, 
Displaying 61 to 75 of 52,697 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE