Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

The Gripe Site

7/22/01 @ 11:36 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Sambo
User since 6/15/01
Just wondering why no one has griped for a while. Are we not aloud to gripe under the new rules of conduct?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 12,116 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/17/19 @ 8:58 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

Oh , and I forgot.  Some knucklehead damaged Da Crusher statue downtown  .

9/17/19 @ 8:55 PM
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

The yellow jackets and wasps want the sweets or your food . Much more aggressive than honey bees and will sting multiple times with the smooth stinger . Honey bees are barbed and die after stinging  .

9/17/19 @ 8:38 PM
Bud Wise 2
Bud Wise 2
User since 9/5/13

bees were drunk on rotten apples and pears. that was co workers hand.geez that thing swelled up. had to go to the mt dew bottle traps today  theres just something about da dew thay go crazy for it

9/17/19 @ 7:41 PM
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER since 12/18/07

I completely agree...

Every time (every single time) you touch a firearm, you should verify it doesn’t have one in the chamber - even if you were the last guy using it! 

Guys like that give responsible firearm owners a bad name...

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
9/17/19 @ 6:37 PM
amaranthlost
User since 5/31/10

I don't think I know anyone who has had an accidental discharge of their firearm, closest thing was a coworker had a reloading incident with a primer. I was raised to check and double check. That is sheer negligence and he put others at risk as a result. With it penetrating the exterior wall and damaging a neighbor's house I would definitely say the cops should have been called and the firearms pulled. What would his response have been if someone had actually been injured? It's not his fault, it was an accident? The guy sounds like someone who likes guns but has no respect for them.

9/17/19 @ 6:33 PM
icebelt
User since 10/22/13

That’s because they are probably broke.

9/17/19 @ 6:23 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12

The bees and wasps actually seem more aggressive than usual. 

9/17/19 @ 1:19 PM
ifishwi
ifishwi
User since 1/12/05

Accidental discharge could be deadly. No excuse for that, it's criminal. Anyone with that many guns (or any gun for that matter) should know better and if not needs to pay the price.

Bee sting is bad juju. Took one on the neck several years back and I can still feel it.

9/17/19 @ 12:01 PM
wiscoarborist
User since 11/6/18

A spot on my left forearm still itches after being stung one day last week....And...

Idiot employee quit today. I suppose I did treat him with complete disrespect. I tried to be better,I really did. Last straw for him was when I asked him if he intended to replace the Gatorade he "borrowed" yesterday. Then I mentioned the one he took without my permission a few days ago. At first he denied taking it until I said "the blue one that you poured into your water bottle..."

"Why should I replace it?"...Self respect? Pride? 

9/17/19 @ 8:16 AM
dandigger
dandigger
User since 4/30/08

son took a bee right between the eyes the other week and the whole right side of his face swelled up. :(  he's a trooper though. when he sees something flying around now he shakes his hand and says 'no no bee!!' :)

this warm weather must really have them out in force as we saw a swarm at a park earlier that morning as well.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 12,116 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.